Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Can i ask a question?

How does anyone know that these are fakes or not? HAVE YOU SEEN the dude making it? We don't even have the official picture yet -- + How would someone who has the option to return with free return shipping be in denial? If there was proof these are fake i would simply just return em and thats it.

SMH at all you clowns talking out ya *%* about fake this and fake that....when did all of you become experts on fake 11s? f@ck outta here.
all these dudes are talking negative out their behinds, they dont know jack just like everyone else. sad thing is come RD these dudes will be in here complaining about the quality and the shoes will be the exact same as what most of us have received. COUNT ON IT!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Hey, he assured me he would give you a separate refund for the shipping amount after he receives the shoes back.  However, he's kindly ask you to have a scanned receipt showing the amount paid, so he can pay you accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Nice, will do. Thanks for the help.

Ok so here's a quick story for those who received their pairs from SDS,

Just got back from my local FTL where my good friend works at and her store manager is hella cool. So I took in my XI's that I just got from SDS to check if the shoes are authentic and not fake, super fakes, or grade A fake. She said right of the back "you can tell by the box and shoes right away" then she went and examined the whole shoe she said "it looks real." But my friend told her, "can we check on the system even if its not part of footlocker's or champs shoes?" She said "it wouldn't hurt to check." So the manager went on and checked the inside of the shoe for the tag and she said "it's not there" but then said "Oh wait nevermind I see it" she right away went to the system and input the UPC code number onto the system, came back and said "Our system shows that they are coming out on December 18 and are priced at $180" but then in my head I'm thinking "December 18???"

Is December 18 the release date or Dec 23??? I know it's always been December 23 or 24 the past two years with the previous XI's.
So any who, I kept asking the manager if they can tell right away if the shoes are fake and she said "Yes, right away the shoe looks fake and the UPC code number doesn't match the shoes"
Funny thing that had me laughing was that she said there are even people that go into the store asking for a refund bringing in FAKE shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The nerve of these people I swear, no knowledge that the employees are going to be that stupid to accept a returned fake pair and gladly give the person money back...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...righhhttt...

So all in all, all signs point to the shoes that I got from SDS being AUTHENTIC, anyone wishing to disagree go ahead and teach me knowledge if you have a pair. If you don't have a pair, keep quiet. I'm glad with my pair and awaiting rd in December to get my 2nd pair.

As far as for my NT bro who got the size 13's butt ugly, return them and get your money back. And those who got their pairs and are not satisfied, return them and get back your money one way or another. Again, at the end the decision was yours to buy or not.
happy.gif

So guys let me know what you think, but if its negativity your thinking of responding back, I would appreciate it if you keep your comments to yourself.

You all have a great Labor Day weekend!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yours look good and respectable next to the DMPs

Patent cut is lower compared to dmps but this generation of XI 2008-present, is cut lower. Toe box is just about identical.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just got back from my local FTL where my good friend works at and her store manager is hella cool. So I took in my XI's that I just got from SDS to check if the shoes are authentic and not fake, super fakes, or grade A fake. She said right of the back "you can tell by the box and shoes right away" then she went and examined the whole shoe she said "it looks real." But my friend told her, "can we check on the system even if its not part of footlocker's or champs shoes?" She said "it wouldn't hurt to check." So the manager went on and checked the inside of the shoe for the tag and she said "it's not there" but then said "Oh wait nevermind I see it" she right away went to the system and input the UPC code number onto the system, came back and said "Our system shows that they are coming out on December 18 and are priced at $180" but then in my head I'm thinking "December 18???"

Is December 18 the release date or Dec 23??? I know it's always been December 23 or 24 the past two years with the previous XI's.
So any who, I kept asking the manager if they can tell right away if the shoes are fake and she said "Yes, right away the shoe looks fake and the UPC code number doesn't match the shoes"
Funny thing that had me laughing was that she said there are even people that go into the store asking for a refund bringing in FAKE shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The nerve of these people I swear, no knowledge that the employees are going to be that stupid to accept a returned fake pair and gladly give the person money back...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...righhhttt...

So all in all, all signs point to the shoes that I got from SDS being AUTHENTIC, anyone wishing to disagree go ahead and teach me knowledge if you have a pair. If you don't have a pair, keep quiet. I'm glad with my pair and awaiting rd in December to get my 2nd pair.

As far as for my NT bro who got the size 13's butt ugly, return them and get your money back. And those who got their pairs and are not satisfied, return them and get back your money one way or another. Again, at the end the decision was yours to buy or not.
happy.gif

So guys let me know what you think, but if its negativity your thinking of responding back, I would appreciate it if you keep your comments to yourself.

pimp.gif
thats cool, but...

Spoiler [+]
Footlocker employees dont know !$#*

Originally Posted by OG2345

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...righhhttt...

happy.gif

pimp.gif
waits for someone to come in and say they can fake boxes, labels, and the serial tags on the inside along with correct info.

lmao.

Some of you just amaze me. You say you dont need nooblee to know how to spot fakes. If i remember correctly, you didnt start screaming fakes till nooblee actually posted in the thread. Now you're acting as if you are the authority when it comes to fake xis?

Right.
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

AS I BEEN SAID MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. I'VE CALLED THESE SITES OUT FOR SELLING FAKES FOR YEARS!!! I DON'T NEED NOOBLEE TO TELL ME THE SHOES I RECEIVED FROM THESE SITES WERE JANK.

indifferent.gif

take it for what its worth............
Jordan Brand is aware of this thread and what is going on, they still have time to tweak the pairs coming out in December
and have a goal to make sure you can tell the difference between early samples being sold and the 2001 retro. I hear they are still discussing the patent leather cut and tint of the clear soles.
its still a possibility to change the direction of the jordan symbol. The 23 in the back on all their pairs are currently spaced like the OGs not like the ones Ive been seeing you guys with.
there is 3 samples floating around one with the jordan symbol sewed on the side like the ones being sold, one with a black symbol like the gold dmp symbol, last one with the jordan symbol like the back of the jordan 2011 with all the detail
pimp.gif

JB PLANS ON DROPPING A OFFICIAL VIDEO TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IN NOVEMBER.

the guy I got this info from doesn't want to be named but he knows a Jordan Rep, and he goes to a monthly meeting with his district manager and this was the info passed along to him, out of respect for him I will delete this post at midnight.

take it for what its worth......................

JB wont change jack, these are already in full production. what we see now is what will drop in December.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

take it for what its worth............
Jordan Brand is aware of this thread and what is going on, they still have time to tweak the pairs coming out in December
and have a goal to make sure you can tell the difference between early samples being sold and the 2001 retro. I hear they are still discussing the patent leather cut and tint of the clear soles.
its still a possibility to change the direction of the jordan symbol. The 23 in the back on all their pairs are currently spaced like the OGs not like the ones Ive been seeing you guys with.

JB PLANS ON DROPPING A OFFICIAL VIDEO TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IN NOVEMBER.

the guy I got this info from doesn't want to be named but he knows a Jordan Rep, and he goes to a monthly meeting with his district manager and this was the info passed along to him, out of respect for him I will delete this post at midnight.

take it for what its worth......................

Either way I am still getting a 2nd pair come rd....I'll still be walking with my head up high and smiling
pimp.gif

i'm basing it on the pairs nooblee has cosigned as being authentic already. and also, what he said about jay doctoring toes.

again, what authentic pair has had that red stamp under the insole? what part of that yellow toe doesn't scream he tried to doctor it?

and also, nooblee already basically debunked the whole "oh it scans as legit at champs" thing, i think that was his last post in this thread actually...

i really, really hope JB pulls a stunt on all these early sellers and switches something up last minute or something. would be HILARIOUS!!!

either way, i just got this feeling this isn't over, something crazy telling is gonna happen in the next few months...

i don't care anymore because i confirmed with my local spot that i can pre-pay for my 2 pairs about a month ahead of RD, no line, no wait (might even cop multiples and flip some). not taking any chances on super fakes by trying to get them early... but i am still all up in this thread, cuz it's been very educational in terms of what's really going on in the grey markets lately, and how careful you gotta be these days, cuz fakes are getting stupid good.

ColdCity wrote:
so much for deleting the post now that its been quoted

laugh.gif
 I was thinking the same thing,
also it would be wrong if I left this out, He told me everything the sellers are doing is 100% legal cause they would have put a lawsuit on them if it wasn't, they are taking the Kobe VII route and trying to keep everything on the low. 
If any changes are made last minute they will produce more pairs to cover loses or decide to make these super limited and only make a small batch of ones with the changes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm basing it on the pairs nooblee has cosigned as being authentic already. and also, what he said about jay doctoring toes.

again, what authentic pair has had that red stamp under the insole? what part of that yellow toe doesn't scream he tried to doctor it?

and also, nooblee already basically debunked the whole "oh it scans as legit at champs" thing, i think that was his last post in this thread actually...

i really, really hope JB pulls a stunt on all these early sellers and switches something up last minute or something. would be HILARIOUS!!!

either way, i just got this feeling this isn't over, something crazy telling is gonna happen in the next few months...

i don't care anymore because i confirmed with my local spot that i can pre-pay for my 2 pairs about a month ahead of RD, no line, no wait (might even cop multiples and flip some). not taking any chances on super fakes by trying to get them early... but i am still all up in this thread, cuz it's been very educational in terms of what's really going on in the grey markets lately, and how careful you gotta be these days, cuz fakes are getting stupid good.
I dont think he did anything to the toe on the size 13 11s, Why would he do that when AR is selling non milky toe 11s? Thats just dumb for him to mess them up like that.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I dont think he did anything to the toe on the size 13 11s, Why would he do that when AR is selling non milky toe 11s? Thats just dumb for him to mess them up like that.

And the same for Jay to send him those size 13's like that. That was plain ******ed. BTW, those toes were definitely doctored. Trust me, when extreme heat is applied to rubber, it could be hot enough to discolor it. It looks like Jay used a blow torch to the toecap to speed up the process of melting the glue to separate the area. For some reason, I believe that's why everyone's shipment was delayed. Like I mentioned previously, this is an example when doctoring goes wrong.

Originally Posted by scoop99

And the same for Jay to send him those size 13's like that. That was plain ******ed. BTW, those toes were definitely doctored. Trust me, when extreme heat is applied to rubber, it could be hot enough to discolor it. It looks like Jay used a blow torch to the toecap to speed up the process of melting the glue to separate the area. For some reason, I believe that's why everyone's shipment was delayed. Like I mentioned previously, this is an example when doctoring goes wrong.
lol i don't know about using a blowtorch. it looks more like he tried to paint them with white paint and then tried to re-glue them.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

lmao.

Some of you just amaze me. You say you dont need nooblee to know how to spot fakes. If i remember correctly, you didnt start screaming fakes till nooblee actually posted in the thread. Now you're acting as if you are the authority when it comes to fake xis?

Right.
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

AS I BEEN SAID MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. I'VE CALLED THESE SITES OUT FOR SELLING FAKES FOR YEARS!!! I DON'T NEED NOOBLEE TO TELL ME THE SHOES I RECEIVED FROM THESE SITES WERE JANK.

indifferent.gif
I can honestly say that even before Nooblee said anything, I would have had a tough time calling them "authentic" after my run in with those super fake Ray's........I think he def helped me realize that the fakes are coming from the same place as the authentics........before you reply to that, understand that in my point of view, unauthorized is fake, plain and simple.   Everyone has their own opinion and Im entitled to mine.   If Nike didnt ask for them to be made, theyre fake........e.g. Space Jam restock and the fact that there were realistically about 600 pairs of Ray 13's released and there were multiple sites selling FSR's

The fact they scanned at a retail store and came up with a release date of the 18th is interesting considering the last shot XIV's come out the week before, but I believe its the 17th not the 18th.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by scoop99

lol i don't know about using a blowtorch. it looks more like he tried to paint them with white paint and then tried to re-glue them.

I know what you mean. Ok, I sorta exaggerated with the blowtorch thing. But I think that a heat source was applied to separate the toe area and the heat source caused it to yellow.

Size 10 from SDS. Came in for a friend. Recorded a quick video. Unfortunately I wear a 13. Very worried for what I may receive. 1080P should be available on the video soon when it finishes processing.

I hope they do a total 360 on the shoe dropping in december, tired of these sites selling fakes.

@zyzz, no disrespect, but are you mad cause you got fakes. Do you work for randy or sds? @ freeze, by 360, I meant just something different to tell from the real and the fake.

Back
Top Bottom