Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by cdub1012

My pair from SDS
These look pretty good to me. My size too.  Im thinking of copping

They look crappy to me, the toe shape is way off andthe thick. Thr patent leather cut is so so.Either fake or jb made the shape even worsethan the 2009 spacejams.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

@zyzz, no disrespect, but are you mad cause you got fakes. Do you work for randy or sds? @ freeze, by 360, I meant just something different to tell from the real and the fake.

mine are fakes?

laugh.gif

Zyzz, where did them from anyway, good-seller.com

Nooblee did say his pair was legit. I mean arent any of you guys getting tired of going back and forth on debating real and fake??? Its a never ending battle. There is no solid proof of either. Noob seems credible but who knows. we dont even know who and where he is affiliated with. Not taking away from what he has spilled, but he may just be good at getting his message across.

When it come down the the grey market, if you like what you get, thats great. If not, send them back. If you think they are fake, then thats your opinion, and nothing is going to change that. Unsanctioned = Fake? Ok then thats what youre going to think regardless of what Nooblee says or what anyone says.

As far as the change in production.  I seriously doubt that. They have to make so many pairs by October. Financially, it wouldnt be a good move for them.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

TACO's pictures pretty much speak for them selves, I would say I'm another satisfied SDS customer. I took a few pics of mine to share, I'm no expert with the cam and the - here goes..

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

^ thats what I meant...thanx

Fully Laced sells some but say Fully Laced on the lace tips www.fullylaced.com

and the ebay seller mccj23 he usually has some with no fully laced on the tips
Thanks bro, apparently fullylaced only has fire red laces and I contacted ebay seller to see if he has white laces.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by cdub1012

My pair from SDS
These look pretty good to me. My size too.  Im thinking of copping

They look crappy to me, the toe shape is way off andthe thick. Thr patent leather cut is so so.Either fake or jb made the shape even worsethan the 2009 spacejams.
I agree with Jumpman.. some of these pairs are complete
pimp.gif
, while other pairs that i see are absolute
sick.gif
.. wth is going on? most of the pairs i see from SDS are crappy, but so are some of ARs. The only good pairs i've seen have been from AR actually.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Yeah thats bad. Did he ever get to return them
yes, and he is supposedly paying for the return shipping too. we'll see about that..

All I can say for the crap looking XIs, is that so far in the XI production line, about 7% of all concords created actually wouldnt pass the Nike QC test and are destroyed. However, since these concords being sneaked out the backdoor never goes through Nike QC, some ppl end up getting one of these trash pairs. It just sux, that about 5 ppl here on NT ended up getting these pairs.

Like I said though, if your shoe has the crooked 23 on the back, or looks anything like that size 13 a few pages back, you are entitled to a refund. If you filed a claim for a refund, you will get a separate refund for the return shipping costs when Jay receives the shoes back. Just keep your receipt for the return shipping cost and you're good.

Sometimes I dont even know why i bother to help ppl out here. NT has this mentality of wanting to kill all the messengers, and i honestly dont know why.

Fake or no fake, anyone find me any other site other than SDS that offers to pay return shipping for a supposedly fake pair of sneaker. Anyone from AR returned the cords for a full refund + return shipping yet? I would love to know.

Kryptix, if you reading this, keep me updated. I would like to know how it goes.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Yeah thats bad. Did he ever get to return them
yes, and he is supposedly paying for the return shipping too. we'll see about that..

Did you send that back to him already? How much did it cost?

I dont know how jay even had the audacity too ship out a pair looking like that too a customer paying good money for the concords .

MAN I JUST FOUND THIS CCTV OF JAY AND RANDY GOING AT IT!!!!! STRAIGHT BANANAS!!!!!

THIS WHOLE REAL AND FAKE BUSINESS IS TAKING ITS TOLL OVER IN CHINA.

SUPPOSEDLY JAY RAN IN ON RANDY TO CONFRONT HIM ABOUT HOW HIS FAKE CONCORDS WAS MAKING HIS BUSINESS LOOK BAD.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I dont know how jay even had the audacity too ship out a pair looking like that too a customer paying good money for the concords .

Same things happen on RD days too from major retailers.  Perhaps the blemishes arent as bad, but they still happen.  You would be silly to think that when shipping 500 pairs of shoes out, you are going to catch every single bad pair.  Although that is always the goal, it rarely happens 100%.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

take it for what its worth............
Jordan Brand is aware of this thread and what is going on, they still have time to tweak the pairs coming out in December
and have a goal to make sure you can tell the difference between early samples being sold and the 2001 retro. I hear they are still discussing the patent leather cut and tint of the clear soles.
its still a possibility to change the direction of the jordan symbol. The 23 in the back on all their pairs are currently spaced like the OGs not like the ones Ive been seeing you guys with.
there is 3 samples floating around one with the jordan symbol sewed on the side like the ones being sold, one with a black symbol like the gold dmp symbol, last one with the jordan symbol like the back of the jordan 2011 with all the detail
pimp.gif

JB PLANS ON DROPPING A OFFICIAL VIDEO TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IN NOVEMBER.

the guy I got this info from doesn't want to be named but he knows a Jordan Rep, and he goes to a monthly meeting with his district manager and this was the info passed along to him, out of respect for him I will delete this post at midnight.

take it for what its worth......................

i hope your right but i highly doubt this 
its a cost of doing business outside the US 

nike/jordan brand finds the early release shoes as free promotion 

i found this out from a friend who knows someone at the nike showroom in nyc 

the only thing that they dont like is when sites like air randy and SDS take a picture with 100 pairs in one photo

its a slap in the face to them 

every single person on the production floor at Y3 from the "gwelio"  (chinese speakers know what i mean) from Beaverton Oregon on the production floor to the security guard to the people who breath in the glue and toss the extra materials in the back to the floor manager is getting a taste of the early release pie but then a site thinks there bigger then nike 

nike puts there foot down and more materials our pulled to fill orders 

Did you send that back to him already? How much did it cost?

Didn't have the time to do it today.
I'll be at the post office real early on Monday tho..

Damn, you know it's serious if JB is going to address this issue by communicating with #NT (via that video).

Back
Top Bottom