Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I dont know how jay even had the audacity too ship out a pair looking like that too a customer paying good money for the concords .

Same things happen on RD days too from major retailers.  Perhaps the blemishes arent as bad, but they still happen.  You would be silly to think that when shipping 500 pairs of shoes out, you are going to catch every single bad pair.  Although that is always the goal, it rarely happens 100%.

it's just funny how you chalk KryptiX's pair up to being a "flawed" or "blemished pair"...
laugh.gif

son, that toe is obviously a big sign that something sketch went down, and it's prolly not just coincidence that NoobLee said Jay would be doctoring the toes on some pairs.

the toes, the red stamp under the insole, the shape, the jumpman placement... c'mon son, that's not just a "flawed pair"...

ghostfacekillahcmonson.jpg

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

PM ME THE COST.

Will do.

Surprised there hasn't been any other size 13's delivered to any NT members yet.
I know I saw a few people say they had working tracking numbers with the same size.

Mine and matt2126 both have working #s for 13s and needless to say neither one of us are too thrilled anymore

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

DJ Proto J wrote: EDDO AND THE FAKE ZYZZ: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING JAY/SDS HASN'T SHIPPED ANY FAKE PAIRS AFTER SEEING THIS?!?

It would be a conflict of interest for The Fake Zyzz acknowledging it and eddo is just in the Nile
roll.gif

BHCIZME YOU ARE RIGHT. I THINK BECAUSE OF THE POPULARITY OF THE CONCORDS THESE SITES JUMPED THE GUN AND IT MIGHT BE R.I.P. FOR THEIR FUTURE. CANT WAIT FOR OFFICIAL PICS. EITHER MILKY OR CLEAR TOE CONCORDS WILL INSTANTLY BECOME WORTHLESS.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GUYS WHO PURCHASED ALREADY. THEY ARE SO FAR GONE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR PURCHASE THAT ITS POINTLESS. I DO CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO LURK LOOKING FOR INFORMATION AND ARE READING FALSE INFO ON THE LEGITIMACY OF THESE SITES PRODUCTS

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PAIRS PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THAT DONT POST ON NIKETALK
sick.gif

Sad thing is, it's happening with the Ray Allen XIIIs on ebay, where people are paying good money for these not knowing they are bootleg variants from all the mentioned early release sites.  It's obvious that the names mentioned are consistently the same names who have defended fake Rays and fake concords from what I've been reading.  Not sure too how people say there's no proof that these are fake when there are clear and obvious pictures showing the errors and beyond poor jordan brand quality that these fake sites use as an excuse.  Where there is no proof is that these are indeed made by the same factories that make the official authentics. To all the non legit asian sites and related members here: Stop fooling the innocent collectors and making other asians look bad, so embarassing.

seriously, stuff like you (eddo) and zyzz trying to chalk that up to just a "flawed pair" is why dudes is calling you jay's employees...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

holy ____!@KryptiX concords 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those are the worst ones yet. Now i am worried about when i get home to check them out.
Hey,
KryptiX, keep us updated on what he says and how your return process goes. Those are pathetic bro. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

absolutely will do. raised my dispute to a claim and paypal responded right back saying I will get my money once I give them a tracking number and it arrives..
we'll see how that works out.. first and last time ordering early..
Look like fakes from the flea market.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Mine and matt2126 both have working #s for 13s and needless to say neither one of us are too thrilled anymore
I could be wrong, but you should probably prepare yourselves for disappointment..
I hope I'm wrong and you 2 get legit pairs.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

seriously, stuff like you (eddo) and zyzz trying to chalk that up to just a "flawed pair" is why dudes is calling you jay's employees...
laugh.gif

I hardly give a shiet what ppl want to call me.  Fact of the matter is, you guys all act like you know how shoes are made.  Its a joke, and its pretty obvious, you have your own following, while a few others agree with me.  Like I said, you are basing all your comments on what nooblee has posted.  Yet, you still cant explain why nooblee hasnt come in and said a SDS pair is fake.

So explain to me, how many XIs have you had before the last couple years. You all of sudden know how shoes are doctored?  Werent you one of the guys that was defending the SJs before nooblee came in?  Is the grass greener on the other side? 

Like i said, you keep your opinion the way it is, and i will keep mine.  You want to call me a worker for sds, be my guest. 

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by donmega

absolutely will do. raised my dispute to a claim and paypal responded right back saying I will get my money once I give them a tracking number and it arrives..
we'll see how that works out.. first and last time ordering early..
good thing paypal got you covered on this one bro

some others on here need to be doing the same.  I wouldn't pay damn near $300 or take a L on potential fakes or even those with the "2 3" on the 45 degree angle tip...

Taco pair looks great, Sneak Kings looks terrible look at all the wrinkles on those just awful. look like ZZZZ grade for sure.

eddo and zyzz are in complete DENIAL if they're still saying SDS didn't ship any fakes.
indifferent.gif

KryptiX's pair is DEFINITELY FAKE.

blatantly tried to doctor that toe to be opaque, just like nooblee predicted.
LOL I told Eddo that these Chinese clowns sell fakes before Noob or anyone else said anything so did alot of others who have been in the game longer but these kids don't listen.  Keep spending your money on fake shoes dummy's
roll.gif
I want to see how many pairs from JB the( real pairs) have the slanted wrong size 23's on the back.  Even with their horrible QC no pair I have ever bought has those that bad, maybe Jay needs to get his guy thats making them in his kitchen a new pair of glasses.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Did you send that back to him already? How much did it cost?

Didn't have the time to do it today.
I'll be at the post office real early on Monday tho..

Do remember that Monday is a holiday so USPS office will be closed. Labor Day....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I hardly give a shiet what ppl want to call me.  Fact of the matter is, you guys all act like you know how shoes are made.  Its a joke, and its pretty obvious, you have your own following, while a few others agree with me.  Like I said, you are basing all your comments on what nooblee has posted.  Yet, you still cant explain why nooblee hasnt come in and said a SDS pair is fake.

So explain to me, how many XIs have you had before the last couple years. You all of sudden know how shoes are doctored?  Werent you one of the guys that was defending the SJs before nooblee came in?  Is the grass greener on the other side? 

Like i said, you keep your opinion the way it is, and i will keep mine.  You want to call me a worker for sds, be my guest. 

the difference is i'm not scared to admit i'm wrong and know when to face the facts. at first there was 0 proof the space jams were fake, once it came out they really were, i began to question SDS and what's really good with his product.

i'm not the biggest fan of 11's, i only own cool greys so far.

but it doesn't take a jordan 11 enthusiast to use your eyes and realize that pair of his was completely OFF from all the other pairs considered real.

you choosing to not accept what all of our eyes have seen is telling me either you're in denial, stupid, partially blind, or you work for jay, get some kinda discount, or something.

i'm not acting like i know how the shoes are made, i'm just saying those are way off, and it's likely NOT a simple coincidence nooblee said jay was prolly doctoring the toes on some sizes and pairs and then that blatantly doctored pair pops up from jay.

i have not a clue where nooblee is, but i would be willing to make a bet with you that he'd call that pair fake, straight up and down.

laugh.gif

the difference is i'm not scared to admit i'm wrong and know when to face the facts. at first there was 0 proof the space jams were fake, once it came out they really were, i began to question SDS and what's really good with his product.

i'm not the biggest fan of 11's, i only own cool greys so far.

but it doesn't take a jordan 11 enthusiast to use your eyes and realize that pair of his was completely OFF from all the other pairs considered real.

you choosing to not accept what all of our eyes have seen is telling me either you're in denial, stupid, partially blind, or you work for jay, get some kinda discount, or something.

i'm not acting like i know how the shoes are made, i'm just saying those are way off, and it's likely NOT a simple coincidence nooblee said jay was prolly doctoring the toes on some sizes and pairs and then that blatantly doctored pair pops up from jay.

i have not a clue where nooblee is, but i would be willing to make a bet with you that he'd call that pair fake, straight up and down.
Are you kidding me?  You honestly have to go back a few pages, clearly not all are following what you are saying, otherwise we would not be having this discussion.  Like I said, you be you, and let me be me.  You wanna paint me as someone's worker, that on you.  I aint gonna start tangle with you dudes.  Been on this forum long enough to know once opinions are formed, even if i pull a gun in your face, it wouldnt change it.

whatever dude, i haven't seen a single person say that pair KryptiX received was real, and just "flawed", other than you and zyzz.

even KryptiX himself spoke up to you and zyzz and said "nah, i'm pretty sure they're straight up fake dude"...

what planet are you on bruh? for real... you wearing some SDS prescribed glasses when you read this thread or what?

Could the reason for the yellowed mesh uppers be because they are leftover material from the anniversary xi release?

i don't have a problem with you personally at all man, i just don't understand why you don't even acknowledge that pair could even be potentially fake. you just call 'em flawed. makes no sense...

i don't have a problem with you personally at all man, i just don't understand why you don't even acknowledge that pair could even be potentially fake. you just call 'em flawed. makes no sense...

Because truthfully, even right now, I dont believe that pair to be fake.  It has major problems and i have acknowledge that.  I am reserving my opinion on authenticity till nooblee come in again.  I have stated that repeatedly.

I know where these sneakers are coming from, and i am not going to tell, because it wouldnt change anyone's mind.  Because words alone these days, mean very little.  But its enough to make me keep my opinion about those being flawed pair until further notice.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Hold on did someone say they made these Concords with leftover Anniversary materials?

ShoeAholik23 wrote:
Could the reason for the yellowed mesh uppers be because they are leftover material from the anniversary xi release?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes sir

whatever dude, i haven't seen a single person say that pair KryptiX received was real, and just "flawed", other than you and zyzz.

even KryptiX himself spoke up to you and zyzz and said "nah, i'm pretty sure they're straight up fake dude"...

what planet are you on bruh? for real... you wearing some SDS prescribed glasses when you read this thread or what?

Speak for yourself....I don't think they are fake either.
The pairs we are all getting will be flawed in 1 way or another.... wasn't it said that these are overruns? So im sure most of us will be getting b grades or the pairs that were to be trashed.

I WOULDN'T DOUBT THEY USED SOME LEFTOVER ANNIVERSARY 11 MATERIALS.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, DUDES KEEP COMING AT US WITH WE KEEP CALLING FAKE (WHICH I BELIEVE THEM TO BE FROM ALL THE PICS POSTED, REGARDLESS OF NO OFFICIAL PIC) BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE HOW ABOUT THE SUPPORTERS PROVE THAT THEY ARE REAL? YOU SAY THEY ARE COMING FROM THE SAME FACTORIES AND USING THE SAME MATERIALS?

PROVE IT.

AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU ARE JUST SAYING THAT THEY DO.

THESE DUDES AR, SDS, VMV, PROMO, ETC. ARE MAKING A KILLING OFF THESE SUPER FAKES AND YOU THINK THEY GONNA GO QUIETLY OUT THE GAME? THEY ARE GONNA DO AND SAY WHATEVER TO MAKE US BELIEVE THEY ARE AUTHENTIC. E.G. GET NIKETALK "SUPPORTERS", SPREAD LIES ABOUT SAME FACTORIES & SAME MATERIALS, GET DUDES OK WITH ENDORSING "REMAKES"....

IN MY EYES THESE FAKES HAVE TRASHED THE RESALE MARKET ON EBAY AND IN THESE FORUMS FOR ME. I WON'T EVEN TOUCH ANYTHING THAT HAS DROPPED AFTER 2005. DUDES TRYING TO SALE THEIR SUPER FAKES. I'M GOOD ON THAT. IF IT WASN'T MADE BEFORE 2005 AND I DIDN'T PERSONALLY WALK INTO FINISHLINE, FOOTLOCKER, CHAMPS TO COP THEN I'M COOL ON IT.

SHAME.

I'M REAL INTERESTED TO SEE HOW THE NEXT EARLY RELEASE GOES FOR THESE GUYS
pimp.gif

I DON'T EVEN SEE WHY NOOBLEE KEEPS GETTING MENTIONED. LADYEXPENSIVE (I BELIEVE THAT'S HER SCREEN NAME) AND I CALLED FAKE ON THESE CONCORDS AND ESPECIALLY THE SPACE JAMS WAY BEFORE NOOBLEE EVEN ENTERED THE THREAD. GO BACK AND RE READ. I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON. THE PICTURES ARE SPEAKING FOR THEMSELVES.

ON TOP OF THAT, I KNOW THERE ARE PROBABLY MANY OTHER NIKETALKERS WHO ARE EVEN ASHAMED TO POST WHAT THEY RECEIVED.

This thread is educating and entertaining. Seeing how that 13 came out, fake or not, I'll wait till RD to inspect my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom