Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I really hope Jordan Brand does something about the ORANGING(that #!!* ain't even a word but that's what the soles on these retro 11's been doing...) on the soles. I don't mind yellowing over time but ORANGE tho?
30t6p3b.gif

Come on JB this is a CLASSIC to millions of Jordan Heads out there including myself. Please spend the extra 10 cents per shoe and buy glue that doesn't ORANGE. 
indifferent.gif

those of you who are in "small towns" or have "hook ups" shouldn't ever have a problem getting a pair of anything.... but for those of us who live where people actually "go hard" for kicks, know that jordan 11's are a chaos hectic release. ESP because this is a christmas release, your definitely going to see kids (on break from school /w they're christmas present money) camping hard for these. For us working individuals its definitely going to be a long night if we really want these. Im talking in behalf of the NT'rs from LA and NY. You guys all know the deal on 11's.. Its a dog eat dog release.. and you can take that to the bank!

this is going to be crazy. as long as i get me one pair (would like 2 but dont need it) and my nephew one pair, im happy.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

those of you who are in "small towns" or have "hook ups" shouldn't ever have a problem getting a pair of anything.... but for those of us who live where people actually "go hard" for kicks, know that jordan 11's are a chaos hectic release. ESP because this is a christmas release, your definitely going to see kids (on break from school /w they're christmas present money) camping hard for these. For us working individuals its definitely going to be a long night if we really want these. Im talking in behalf of the NT'rs from LA and NY. You guys all know the deal on 11's.. Its a dog eat dog release.. and you can take that to the bank!

I was thinking about going out of the city to get them, I live in New York, so outside the 5 boroughs.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I check this thread every 10 or so pages and when I come back it's just more speculation and "OMG this release is going to be nuts talk" lol.

im thinkin these are going to flood the market this is jordans big payday the cg's were a big test success and woke them up , doesnt even matter these will sell out and will be at 250 a week later

I passed on the CGs...so I can def cop these. I will probably pay for some early joints and then go out for these in person on RD.  That way I know I will have my 2 pairs.

people gettin shot on RD haha somethings gotta happen this release will be mayhem when doors open haha im breaking out a camcorder for this one

KingKickz was doing an October pre order for $250 but now its $290. You gotta use CONCORD100 in the discount box

Im gonna wait it out, Im tempted but I cant justify paying more than retail for these when I know theyll be an easy cop in my market

JB is gonna produce TONS of these... they will release them slowly, but they are gonna kill their quarterly earnings with this shoe alone

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I hope everybody has their running shoes on if they have to camp for these...
e7e1666e5bf14f0d1a7b800aa9c332ab7326db3a_r.gif

Forget running shoes, imma have to knock down everything/everyone that comes my way

9ca16668c3025b3ca350b345425aef2bb897f4ce_r.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

wow not sure about the date, but that is a saturday in october. we'll see

I'm pretty sure that these things are coming out on December 23, 2011 if the last two years were of any sign.

ESP because this is a christmas release, your definitely going to see kids (on break from school /w they're christmas present money) camping hard for these.

The +%$$#+ up part is that the kids in NY don't get out of school UNTIL the afternoon of 12/13/11. So yeah we're all +%$$#+.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Don't worry... JB is gonna produce so many of these everyone will have a chance to get their pair.

Lol youre absolutely right, theyre gonna have way too many

Word. I live in a small town, I have to go 30 minutes just to get to the FL/Champs in a slightly bigger town. Last year the cats at Champs were letting people reserve pairs of Cool Grey's, still had 'em sitting like a week after the release.

I say pics of the 2011 versions should come in the next week or so. Well at least next week.  Don't you think so? Ad they should look as beautiful as the ones in the picture.
d851653f2baa6279290b58fc1150352ac430da6a.pjpeg

Back
Top Bottom