Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Damn dude is in serious denial. You need to come to accept those are fakes. The boxes the accessories are relevant. Everything you see is relevant. You can't just blame in on quality control.

Ni
Originally Posted by bhcizme916

Originally Posted by eddo1005

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:

It would be a conflict of interest for The Fake Zyzz acknowledging it and eddo is just in the Nile

Like I said, you two are both a product of what nooblee has posted.  Yet you guys still cant get nooblee to get on and call it fake.  If having a difference of opinion is considered denial, then so be it. 

My comments stand as is.  Get nooblee to comment on the pairs.  DJ, as i recall you were never much of a fan of XI till recently, your words as far as fake XIs, hold very lil weight, if any.

I will be waiting for nooblee to make another splash, before i start tangling with you guys on the matter.  Completely ridiculous, everyone who has a different opinion than yours is either in denial or work for SDS.  Are you guys for real?
Is "Nooblee" a God to you or something? You cannot make the decision, real or fake, on your own? You must await text from him to be posted to make up your mind? Its simple, If you have been collecting shoes long enough, and you have a fair amount of knowledge on the authenticity of sneaks, you should be able to tell the difference. Obviously this is not the case for most on NT though.
In this case, all early "concord 2011 XI" are super variants for reasons already posted pages back.

Now I am done with all of this back and forth, see you guys when the pictures are finally revealed and the TRUTH comes out.
When we do see the truth, I'm afraid it is going to be...RIP Air-Randy & SDS!

I agree with you for the most part. At first I thought that SDS shipped out authentic shoes, now that is on the line. Based on the size 13 shoe, they were definitely "doctoring" those to make them opaque. I think that that was not the only shoe. That particular size 13 is an example of when doctoring goes wrong. The reason that the size 13 was yellowed at the toecap was due to the heat used to separate the sole which was severely overheated. I still find it amusing that people need confirmation from nooblee to determine if their pair is authentic. I also agree asking your fellow sneakerheads for confirmation. Unless Nooblee works for Nike or works in any of the sweatshops, his words do not hold great value. We will not know until official pics are out. Right now, I will not call SDS fake yet.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

LOL at people still thinking the horrendous quality pair of XI SDS shipped is fake because it is sloppy and horribly made. That shoe would normally be destroyed upon sight in the factory, whoever sold the batch of a few hundred pairs of however many to Jay threw it in there and he had no choice but to buy it and try to sell it so he wouldnt take the L......its definitely a shame that dude paid good money and got those and it is wrong for sure and I am not making any excuses for SDS to ship those to anyone..... I have dissected and compared every minute detail to my other recent XIs and both of my pairs are perfect in every way. Especially when comparing non visible areas such as under the insole, the stiching, the air units, etc..... The toe and glue used to make it opaque is also identical to the recently released XI ie low wht blk silver as well. I got 2 sz 11 and it looks like alot of the other people in here who got good pairs got size 11s too so it looks like SDS got a large batch of 11s that would pass inspection. My anniversary XI I bought from nike.com have a horrible patent cut on one of the shoes lower then the worst ones weve seen in this thread and came with some marks on the sole as well. Thats how the game is, even when buying retail you are bound to have some crap quality pairs mixed in. Both of my concords are much better quality then that and on par with the Cool Greys as well....

As Freeze said, what is really interesting to me is that his spacejams, have the correct narrower 23 area then the more recent cool greys and concords do. Its almost as if the Space Jams were made then in 09 with no sole and kept like that until they got new soles.... crazy I thought they would use the 23 area from the concords for it, but that part is definitely from the space jam run

glad you got what i was trying to say...if these kicks were just made, then they would be close to identical of the cords, but if the top half was made back in 09, then all they did was fix the sole on it, (which btw had no blue tint and was a little yellowed, mine at least) then what is the different.  top half legit, bottom half legit, just manufactured together at a different time..?

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Yo, that size 13 pair is mad fake. From the size of the box, shoe trees, excess glue and yellow colored toes, that pair is fake. Can't deny that.

My boxes/shoe trees from SDS and AR are the same size as my other XI boxes and mines are size 10.5, while his is a size 13.

For the 100th time, as SDS has said, they get one size box and shoe trees that they buy seperate from the shoes, they obviously get the size box that fits most pairs, not a huge one that is a normal size 13 box

You can tell if a pair is fake from under the insole and the details, not excess glue

Yo, that size 13 pair is mad fake. From the size of the box, shoe trees, excess glue and yellow colored toes, that pair is fake. Can't deny that.

My boxes/shoe trees from SDS and AR are the same size as my other XI boxes and mines are size 10.5, while his is a size 13.

Word! I always check box size comparison if I were to pick up a pair from any resellers. That'll be one of your best ways to tell if it's legit already right off the bat. As for the other stuff it's so hard to say until we have a final verdict from Nike on release date. I guess I'll find out when I cop my 2 pairs from Niketown
smile.gif
Hopefully I can place an order on the phone also.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

DJ Proto J wrote: EDDO AND THE FAKE ZYZZ: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING JAY/SDS HASN'T SHIPPED ANY FAKE PAIRS AFTER SEEING THIS?!?

It would be a conflict of interest for The Fake Zyzz acknowledging it and eddo is just in the Nile
roll.gif

BHCIZME YOU ARE RIGHT. I THINK BECAUSE OF THE POPULARITY OF THE CONCORDS THESE SITES JUMPED THE GUN AND IT MIGHT BE R.I.P. FOR THEIR FUTURE. CANT WAIT FOR OFFICIAL PICS. EITHER MILKY OR CLEAR TOE CONCORDS WILL INSTANTLY BECOME WORTHLESS.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GUYS WHO PURCHASED ALREADY. THEY ARE SO FAR GONE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR PURCHASE THAT ITS POINTLESS. I DO CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO LURK LOOKING FOR INFORMATION AND ARE READING FALSE INFO ON THE LEGITIMACY OF THESE SITES PRODUCTS

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PAIRS PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THAT DONT POST ON NIKETALK
sick.gif

For the 100th time, as SDS has said, they get one size box and shoe trees that they buy seperate from the shoes, they obviously get the size box that fits most pairs, not a huge one that is a normal size 13 box

You can tell if a pair is fake from under the insole and the details, not excess glue
That 13 has got to be the worst looking pair so far.  I wouldve been heated too, had I gotten that pair.  I can see why ppl are saying the toe is doctored. 

That 13 has got to be returned.  

Jay is gonna get some heat from me when i catch him online.

maybe nooble was onto something about the size 11s , my 2 11s are perfect and I have seen many other nice looking sz 11s posted here...

I agree the sz 13 is the worst by a landslide, not even close

can the guy who bought them post pics of under the insole and the tag of the 13s so we can compare to the other sizes?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

box size is completely irrelevant. We're not gonna go through this again.
Same goes for any accessory.

As for excess glue, come release day, I am almost willing to bet most pairs are gonna have excess glue to some extent.  Its been that way for the last few years.  Yellow colored toe?  Sorry, i looked at it for a while, dont see it.

Is nooblee a god?  Naw, not at all.  However, he has way more knowledge about current production pair than some dude in the US trying to act like know it all shoe king.

Like i said, i will be waiting for nooblee to make a splash.  Keep coming at me with the denial and work-for-sds comments though.  Couldnt care less.

Ya those wavy 23's are making a splash but that's about it. Just wait for RD, then you will understand.

Now that I have my pair Im def less concerned with all the back and forths. I wore them for around 6 hours yesterday and they felt great. Well until I stepped in gum haha
Some pairs look better than others. I just think its all about what people want to label them. The term "unofficial" makes more sense than Super Fake or whatever because they are def made with real materials... Good luck to everyone still waiting. I'll be wearing the heck out of mine

maybe nooble was onto something about the size 11s , my 2 11s are perfect and I have seen many other nice looking sz 11s posted here...

can the guy who bought them post pics of under the insole and the tag of the 13s so we can compare to the other sizes?

My 11's from AR are just right too (posted couple days ago), nooblee did say most of the 11's would be on point.

As for the rest of this, he never said these guys were shipping ALL fakes or ALL legit ones. He said from the beginning that they'd end up shipping mixed batches, I think it is pretty clear which is which. I guess we really can't say until RD pics from Nike are released about the toes, but as for everything else I think we can all determine which ones are fake and which are real? Maybe not...

Oh, I didn't know Jay only had one size box for all his XIs. Was Jay the only seller with size 13s?

Already posted those:

Couldn't get a good shot of the tag so here's some of what is on it:
378037-107
06/08/11 - 7/28/11
102974324           UPC 00883419242373

2r41l5z.jpg

looks like dude with the size 13 got sent a GS box unless GS sizes dont come with the limited box. not sure how it was with the cool greys and space jams.

Originally Posted by solesearch22

My 11's from AR are just right too (posted couple days ago), nooblee did say most of the 11's would be on point.

As for the rest of this, he never said these guys were shipping ALL fakes or ALL legit ones. He said from the beginning that they'd end up shipping mixed batches, I think it is pretty clear which is which. I guess we really can't say until RD pics from Nike are released about the toes, but as for everything else I think we can all determine which ones are fake and which are real? Maybe not...
size 11 ftw.

i don't need nooblee to confirm for me that pair is fake. and yes, i haven't always been the biggest fan of 11's, i've only recently come around to them, but again, i don't need to be an expert on 11's to tell those are off.

look under that insole, what "authentic" pair have you seen with a red stamp like that? look at that stitching.

what toes have you seen look like that? you can tell they tried to doctor them.

look at the jumpman, like dude said, it's "jumping over the 23"...

even the shape...

sorry dude, wake up, those scream fake, variant, etc.

your boy jay done screwed up now.

i would fall back from defending so hard if i were you, but i doubt you will...

Interesting how this whole situation with the Concord XI's has SneakGeekz talking about early sellers and their quality in his videos now. Lol, this thread has changed things.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Interesting how this whole situation with the Concord XI's has SneakGeekz talking about early sellers and their quality in his videos now. Lol, this thread has changed things.

i would be too if i had just gotten called out for doing a review on fakes...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom