Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Lets Get Ready for the CONCORDS!!! 
laugh.gif

I would think they will use the molds of the DMP XI .

I want these, but I'm really tired of this guessing game when it comes to the shape. Yes, with the XIs, I actually care about the shape. I'll definitely be scooping DMPs soon as an alternative for these.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Hah, this will be the 2nd thread to get locked up after mine with all this gun talking BS.

Only in America...

Yeah thats what I was thinking too all of the talk about people carrying guns with them to buy kicks is
tired.gif

I mean if you really feel you need to do it for your safety then carry one with you but only if you have a gun license, otherwise you'll end up like Plaxico Burres from the NY Giants, and go to jail for possesion of a unlicensed firearm.

no way im going through the madness to get a pair. ill pay the extra to get them early and avoid all the BS

i wish they didnt release this info so early. so much time to build up hype. im dying to get myself a pair of those

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I want these, but I'm really tired of this guessing game when it comes to the shape. Yes, with the XIs, I actually care about the shape. I'll definitely be scooping DMPs soon as an alternative for these.

wit 11's evry1 should care though they dont. its such a drastic change it makes them sumwhat ugly. if it has cdp/CG shape i would be happy. i thnk the space jam shape was the worst of them all. these shoes need to be right. seems like evry 11 reease ges better in some way. lets hope that trend continues

I can't wait for these to come out. Hopefully the Concord XI's will look as good as the DMP's and the original version. (1995 and 2000) 

Originally Posted by thebeast23

wit 11's evry1 should care though they dont. its such a drastic change it makes them sumwhat ugly. if it has cdp/CG shape i would be happy. i thnk the space jam shape was the worst of them all. these shoes need to be right. seems like evry 11 reease ges better in some way. lets hope that trend continues
I have owned all of the releases your talking about and I dont know how you could like the CDP shape, it was terrible and not the same as the cool greys I sold mine right away. The Cool Greys have good shape and so do the Anni's, but maybe we have different tastes because I also dont dislike the SJ shape myself

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I can't wait for these to come out. Hopefully the Concord XI's will look as good as the DMP's and the original version. (1995 and 2000) 

If they didn't do it for the space jams or cool greys, why would they do it for these.

Originally Posted by EJ5

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I have owned all of the releases your talking about and I dont know how you could like the CDP shape, it was terrible and not the same as the cool greys I sold mine right away. The Cool Greys have good shape and so do the Anni's, but maybe we have different tastes because I also dont dislike the SJ shape myself

SJ shape is HORRIBLE! I dont own CDP's but i know for fact its better than the SJ's. Example
1st 2 pix aint mine obviously but look at the CDP shape compared to the OG SJ. N look at the OG SJ compared to the 09 SJ

Now look at the CG compared to the 09 SJ

major difference

I'm going to try to buy these early, because I do not want to camp out again. Especially, because of how hectic it is out here in Houston.
30t6p3b.gif

but very true bout the form! i mean really, is that too much to ask? even tho we know the quality isn't as good, can't you humor us enough to give us the same shape? c'mon son!

Thank god i work at a shoe store thats going to have these. Its going to be HELL for these

agree with everyone complaining about shape, the shape has been the reason why I passed on every pair of XIs released after 2005

Back
Top Bottom