Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted but these are the shirts releasing along w/ the SJs
376747100.JPG
376747010.JPG

hey ballinb. are these items already for sell? if you know where to get them please let us know.

can somebody please tell me how to show other people respones in the outlined boxes. just like the guy did in the post above this one.
thanks rick2345. i just went and purchased the black shirt from uta.

BallinB wrote:
376747100.JPG
376747010.JPG

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE WEAK SHIRTS NEITHER ONE OF THEM MATCH THE JAMS IMO THE LICK MY KICKS SHIRT IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM

Originally Posted by riddla713

can somebody please tell me how to show other people respones in the outlined boxes. just like the guy did in the post above this one.
thanks rick2345. i just went and purchased the black shirt from uta.

On my comments or even your on the bottom right corner youll see in red bold letters thats say - REPORT QUOTE REPLY click Quote and the box will come up andyou write under the outlined box to comment on someones post .

Hope i helped

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

BallinB wrote:
376747100.JPG
376747010.JPG
I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE WEAK SHIRTS NEITHER ONE OF THEM MATCH THE JAMS IMO THE LICK MY KICKS SHIRT IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM

the black one matches. just because it doesnt have the clear soles doesnt mean that it doesnt match. the reason i like these better is because they areactually jb product.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

hey ballinb. are these items already for sell? if you know where to get them please let us know.
Links for shirts and jacket below from UTA

http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-xi-t-shirt-376747-100.aspx

http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-xi-t-shirt.aspx

http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-xi-spacejam-hoody-375898-010.aspx
Yup, UTA has them for 36. A little much but I like the black one.

BallinB wrote:
376747100.JPG
376747010.JPG

the black one matches. just because it doesnt have the clear soles doesnt mean that it doesnt match. the reason i like these better is because they are actually jb product.

A cleAr sole or a white midsole

BallinB wrote:
376747100.JPG
376747010.JPG

the black one matches. just because it doesnt have the clear soles doesnt mean that it doesnt match. the reason i like these better is because they are actually jb product.

A cleAr sole or a white midsole

Well thats the point of the shirt the white midsole is melting and so is the sole so it seems as if its just floating in space

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
12/24? i heard black friday (idk if sneakgeekz was BS'n but thats wat he said)

RD is 12/23. Book it, stamp it, print screen, whatever you need to do. 12/23

went to niketown las vegas and was told saturday before christmas. so december 19th. idk, thats just wat ive herd. my suggestion is get the phone & call urlocal niketown.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
12/24? i heard black friday (idk if sneakgeekz was BS'n but thats wat he said)

RD is 12/23. Book it, stamp it, print screen, whatever you need to do. 12/23

went to niketown las vegas and was told saturday before christmas. so december 19th. idk, thats just wat ive herd. my suggestion is get the phone & call ur local niketown.

all you have to do is call nike and ask and theyll tell you the same thing december 23rd

Those t-shirts are weak in my opinion (although I'm biased b/c I hate tees with pics of shoes on them... I think its tacky and unoriginal). The hoodyhowever could get rocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom