Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i really hope i dont have to line up.. but if you live in the bay.............. you already know..... SM(FREAKIN)H
I feel the same way.
mad.gif

lol i walked into shoepalace yesterday and at least 10 ppl asked for space jams
roll.gif

Glad I got ALL my pairs on lock. But Ill still be out there with yall on RD , gotta try and help my homies.

YOU KNOW WHERE ILL BE AT.......
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by kob8

Has anybody actually ordered these from VMVinc? earlier i saw it received some co-signs so i paid to get them early and now was having a couple of problems with them delivering on-time. Paypal got involved but now i'm nervous for fakes or quality issues...looking to see someone who ordered from them and giving a stamp of approval...
I know someone from the Philippines that ordered them from VMV and got them. I saw people post on youtube and they ordered from VMV.

So I decided to order too. They were suppose to ship by 10/1, and they have not shipped yet.... Starting to get concerned.....

My original ship date was 25 Sept...they stated they were undermanned and behind schedule but sent pictures of the shipment in their warehouse to I guess make me feel better. I put in a resolution with Paypal and they responded within 24 hours with a with a shipment confirmation and tracking number. I'll update when they get here...
Finally got my pair..... Pretty clean pair.......Here are some pics.....
376485017.jpg

376485029.jpg

Nice KOB8... mine also came in.
eh my vmv experience wasn't that great but im satisfied... looking for another pair that's not so overpriced this time...
fca35e9fe602e5a2838993f7a4cb25f3eb8745f.jpg

dope...^^^
excuse me if im late but just makin sure
the release date has been bumped to dec 23/24 or the sat b4 xmas?

Originally Posted by riddla713

hey ballinb. are these items already for sell? if you know where to get them please let us know.
Links for shirts and jacket below from UTA

http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-xi-t-shirt-376747-100.aspx

http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-xi-t-shirt.aspx

http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-retro-xi-spacejam-hoody-375898-010.aspx

Good look...trying to figure out what to wear when I stunt in mine next week...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Nice KOB8... mine also came in.
eh my vmv experience wasn't that great but im satisfied... looking for another pair that's not so overpriced this time...
Just saw my friends pair and they have these white pointed ends sticking out surrounding the white midsole. Does your pair have it too? We werecurious because we both have never seen them before. Nor sure but, it looks like I can see them in your pic. Does your pair have these on your midsole?

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Just saw my friends pair and they have these white pointed ends sticking out surrounding the white midsole. Does your pair have it too? We were curious because we both have never seen them before. Nor sure but, it looks like I can see them in your pic. Does your pair have these on your midsole?
Im guessing some pairs got those "tiny nipples" all along the white midsole...ive heard of other people complaining about this...

my pair has a few of em, and so did my cdp 11s...i used a nail nipper thingy to cut them all off...

i received my Space Jams two days ago, and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. The whole package (if it really comes out that way) is one of the nicerthat Brand Jordan has had for a single shoe release in a while. O and I must say that VMV is legit, but I'm guessing they have like a 3 man operationbecause it took extremely long for me to receive these, after having to email them twice, but all in all they came through and I'm pleased.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

any SoCal heads pre pay for their pair? i can get em for retail
Wussup inglewooood? Still waitin on the word from you...Wanna see what's good, homie. PM me, call me, text me, email me, send pigeons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just get at me!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Those t-shirts are weak in my opinion (although I'm biased b/c I hate tees with pics of shoes on them... I think its tacky and unoriginal). The hoody however could get rocked.
This
pimp.gif

Nice pictures everybody!

Got mine a month or two ago, sold them a week ago. Quality not up to par imo, I figured with a $175 price tag when I'm pretty sure these were $125 back inthe day (max 150) that they had accounted for inflation and used molds/materials similar to the og's and first generation 2001 retros...boy was I wrong.

has anyone order off ebay user 'el-store?' or know any legit ebayers i can purchase from? thanks

sweet looking shoe but at 175+tax at the very minimum and waiting in line hell no.

hope this means price on true blues will go down

pulled the trigger and bought off promo-shoes... getting a pair now just incase they sell out plus i aint really down with waitin in line for a couple of hoursONLY to find out the shoes are SOLD out.

Sooooooooo....They changed the way the jumpman faces on the left shoe back to the way its supposed to? That's a pretty good sign

Originally Posted by www3303

Originally Posted by 12 steps

where can you pre-order? or pick up early?
i dont want to miss out on these.

Sneakerpreorder.com
Footalog.com
or cop from air-randy

VMVinc.com is solid as well...

promo-shoes.com as well
tongue.gif

this www3303 cat is one of about 10 promo-shoes NT accounts that post here to promote their site. Anyone who is not from promo-shoes ordered from them andreceived a pair?

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by www3303

Originally Posted by 12 steps

where can you pre-order? or pick up early?
i dont want to miss out on these.

Sneakerpreorder.com
Footalog.com
or cop from air-randy

VMVinc.com is solid as well...

promo-shoes.com as well
tongue.gif

this www3303 cat is one of about 10 promo-shoes NT accounts that post here to promote their site. Anyone who is not from promo-shoes ordered from them and received a pair?

Look back a few pages and there should be a few comments from people who purchased there Space Jams threw Promo

i ordered from promo earlier today a sz9.5 for 265. Later on i got a an email saying they was out of my size and if i could take a size 10 instead. i was ableto respond at the time because i was at work and when i got off i saw 2 private calls with a voicemail. The dude actually called to see if i could take adifferent size and so it could be shipped today. I got back to him and he gave me a tracking # So it sounds legit to me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom