Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

just noticed some fakes popping up on Ebay, beware ya'll
A sad sign of the times. . . . the past 5 years at least....

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

fca35e9fe602e5a2838993f7a4cb25f3eb8745f.jpg

Sooooooooo....They changed the way the jumpman faces on the left shoe back to the way its supposed to? That's a pretty good sign

the jumpman is still diffrent than the 00 jams. on the 00 jams the jumpman faced toward the front of the shoe on both shoes. on the cdp and on these retrojams, the left shoe has the jumpman faced toward the back, and the right shoe has the jumpman faced towards the front. you need to do little more inspectionbefore you say your glad they put the jumpman the way is supposed to be ( like the 00 jams ).

Originally Posted by riddla713

Sooooooooo....They changed the way the jumpman faces on the left shoe back to the way its supposed to? That's a pretty good sign

the jumpman is still diffrent than the 00 jams. on the 00 jams the jumpman faced toward the front of the shoe on both shoes. on the cdp and on these retro jams, the left shoe has the jumpman faced toward the back, and the right shoe has the jumpman faced towards the front. you need to do little more inspection before you say your glad they put the jumpman the way is supposed to be ( like the 00 jams ).

You need to do a little inspecting yourself.

Enlighten the dude, dont try to knock him for something he didnt claim.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

the jumpman is still diffrent than the 00 jams. on the 00 jams the jumpman faced toward the front of the shoe on both shoes. on the cdp and on these retro jams, the left shoe has the jumpman faced toward the back, and the right shoe has the jumpman faced towards the front. you need to do little more inspection before you say your glad they put the jumpman the way is supposed to be ( like the 00 jams ).

the guy was clearly saying that the jumpman was changed back to the og way. dont you read were he says thats a good sign.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

the guy was clearly saying that the jumpman was changed back to the og way. dont you read were he says thats a good sign.
qft, he meant it as its right now, but it throws off the shoes flow for me, I would so much rather have the jumpman facing the front of the shoe

^^^^^^^^^^^ Smurfdavid are u criticising people who bought there pairs early? if i recall earlier in this same thread you said you copped early, you might wantto go back and check your posts.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^^^^^ Smurfdavid are u criticising people who bought there pairs early? if i recall earlier in this same thread you said you copped early, you might want to go back and check your posts.

Yeah i posted i had got them from promo-shoes but if you look after that post the shoes werent worth the 280.00 i payed it was a mistake i should have waitedfor retail im just telling other people who even paid more than that and for people who are thinking of copping early beleive me these shoes are maybe worth175.00 but not worth more
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^ so your basically saying you had a hypebeast moment ?

Yeah i did O well dont fall for hype koncrete dont worry about what i got i smh on it if i want to
roll.gif

Surprisingly i found the 2009 space jams to be heaps more comfortable than the cdps. Also glad they used the proper thick laces this time

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^^^^^^^^^^ Smurfdavid are u criticising people who bought there pairs early? if i recall earlier in this same thread you said you copped early, you might want to go back and check your posts.

Yeah i posted i had got them from promo-shoes but if you look after that post the shoes werent worth the 280.00 i payed it was a mistake i should have waited for retail im just telling other people who even paid more than that and for people who are thinking of copping early beleive me these shoes are maybe worth 175.00 but not worth more
roll.gif

Worth $175? no way in hell! These need to go back down to @ least $125....However the thought of passing these up would haunt me. JB gets me again, and stillrefuses to use lube....oh well

Originally Posted by TSX24

i ordered from promo-shoes.com earlier today a sz9.5 for 265. Later on i got a an email saying they was out of my size and if i could take a size 10 instead. i was able to respond at the time because i was at work and when i got off i saw 2 private calls with a voicemail. The dude actually called to see if i could take a different size and so it could be shipped today. I got back to him and he gave me a tracking # So it sounds legit to me so far.

Yes! I got my pair couple months ago! His service is G
smile.gif
smile.gif
!!

Originally Posted by orbubu

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

L
eek.gif
eek.gif
K! My pair from promo is damn g
wink.gif
wink.gif
d!!!
devil.gif

Look at the blue tent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by www3303

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by 12 steps

where can you pre-order? or pick up early?
i dont want to miss out on these.

Sneakerpreorder.com
Footalog.com
or cop from air-randy

VMVinc.com is solid as well...

promo-shoes.com as well
tongue.gif

this www3303 cat is one of about 10 promo-shoes NT accounts that post here to promote their site. Anyone who is not from promo-shoes ordered from them and received a pair?

Look back a few pages and there should be a few comments from people who purchased there Space Jams threw Promo

orbubu, www3303, misconnect and a bunch of others with 1-100 posts are all promo-shoes accounts. All I'm sayin is no one who is semi-reputable haspurchased from promo-shoes and posted pictures, just shameless promo-shoe self-promoters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom