Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

These are a GR, so they'll be available everywhere.

But I have a feeling this will be a repeat of the CDP XI/XII release again.
yup i think that too. but i think the space jams are more hyped imo

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by d e beatup

RD is 12/23. Book it, stamp it, print screen, whatever you need to do. 12/23

It's funny how multiple sources are living and dying by either 12/23 or 12/24 release, and even guaranteeing each date.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I work for one of the big box retailers and I have my calendar listed with the skus for Men's down tocrib with 12/23 right on it. Hell, send JM a PM; he's higher up on the ladder than I am for the same company and he'll tell you 12/23 as well. But ofcourse everyone should have their cash ready, word to both Spizikes and AJF20 last December.

this will be my first JB purchase in years, so sad i let go of my 01 pair
edit : just realized i was actually browsing through the JB forum
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

what do u think is a better size for re sale later on ( 5,10 years)? 10.5 11
You have to make your own choice, and live and die by it
devil.gif

If you wanna re-sell, but you don't even know what merchandise to re-sell, or save for resale then you get a

indifferent.gif
DON'T RESALE. BUY TO WEAR OR LEAVE ON THESHELF, SERIOUSLY

^ I light of that I would like to use my 3000th post to inform you that I have 10 pairs on lock to resell to these chumps.

^^^^lmao thats whats up. goodluck to all yall when they come out. im officially done with jordan brand even though i feel tempted to cop these space jams. imthinkin of startin "new classics" and catch up on some nike sportswear heat!

The 2009 still looks good and I can't pass up on these, even if the quality may not be up to par.....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

RD is 12/23. Book it, stamp it, print screen, whatever you need to do. 12/23

It's funny how multiple sources are living and dying by either 12/23 or 12/24 release, and even guaranteeing each date.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I work for one of the big box retailers and I have my calendar listed with the skus for Men's down to crib with 12/23 right on it. Hell, send JM a PM; he's higher up on the ladder than I am for the same company and he'll tell you 12/23 as well. But of course everyone should have their cash ready, word to both Spizikes and AJF20 last December.

If that's true, why does the release date on NIKE's website say the 24th? Why does kitc.com and various other very reputable sites also say the 24th?Because its the 24th broham, THE 24TH!

i just bought these from rmk.s store i hope they dont look like those.i never buy shoes this is the first time we will see in not a fan of buying early illpost pics when i get them

and when your 14 you to find a way to make a little cash u feel me........ but i will be in line x-mas eve early to have these

It's surprising to me that Nike would release these Dec. 24th, because a lot of malls and shops have limited hours on that day. The 23rd would make moresense, I guess we'll find out eventually.

^ lol dog trust this is a jordan release they will open back up in the middle of the night for these if they have too i wouldnt be surprised if they did didthis for that particular reason

Originally Posted by rauls054

i just bought these from rmk.s store i hope they dont look like those.i never buy shoes this is the first time we will see in not a fan of buying early ill post pics when i get them

a friend copped theres threw RMK and they looked just fine

Has anyone ordered from air-randy recently? Was everything okay or did you have any problems?

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Has anyone ordered from air-randy recently? Was everything okay or did you have any problems?

Alot of people gave feedback from ordering from air-randy and all said it was great look a few pages back and youll find wht you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom