Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by rauls054

i just bought these from rmk.s store i hope they dont look like those.i never buy shoes this is the first time we will see in not a fan of buying early ill post pics when i get them

a friend copped theres threw RMK and they looked just fine
thanks i hope mine do 2

Release Date - December 23rd or 24th?

What about RD for White/RED XII?

I need both of these, too fresh.

End the year off right!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

i ordered from promo-shoes thursday and it came in today in the afternoon..

[Jeezy] All these girls excited, ohhh I know they like it, I'm so iceyyyy, so iceyyyy! [Jeezy]

pimp.gif

Official Release Countdown: 57/58 Days (Dec. 23/24) I guess nobody really knows... Either way its almost here.

Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

air randy is legit, altho shipped my shoes separate from the special box
Yeah, I was wondering if he did that to a lot of people. I thought that was weird. Still waiting for my box to come in.

^^^^^^^^^^^ when i ordered from air-randy i got the box and the shoes at the same time only thing missing was the tissue paper

ok i dead need to know...is VMVinc.com a legit site to order from?? any (useful) help is needed thanks.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

ask the kid at finishline how many pairs the were getting and he said between 20-30, then he said they would sellout. im like thanks captain oblivious for the news flash
SELLOUT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

^ I light of that I would like to use my 3000th post to inform you that I have 10 pairs on lock to resell to these chumps.

I dont mind the resale....just dont be raping your fellow brothers and sisters...thats all. Make a couple of bucks for sure...nothing is free I understandthat. Just dont be a douche and over charge like crazy.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^^^^^ when i ordered from air-randy i got the box and the shoes at the same time only thing missing was the tissue paper

Same here. I'm happy with my pair from Air-Randy.

Has anyone ordered from Kixclusive? It seems like they're jerking people around with there shipping dates? They keep getting pushed back every week. Arethey known for pulling stunts like this?

^^^^^^^^^^^ they did the same thing to some nt'ers with the tb3 release they had taken to many preorders and didn't have the shoes on hand to fill theorders, and jerked them around until they had a new shipment

THeya have fsr of spacejam 11 on promo now with all special boxing after i bought mines anyways for 289.99 shipped ends tonight at 12 Pm eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom