Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

shame on everyone thats paying outrageous prices thinking these will be very hard to get. ive gone to almost all the malls and shoe stores where i live, and believe me, all of them confirmed they will be selling them on release date. oh yeah...did i mention i live in san antonio texas, where there are very few stores with a quickstrike account???
laugh.gif

Where all did you ask? Is %%%$'s getting them? I'm in SA too.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

maybe people got them because they have the resources to do it ? now how hard is that to understand
exactly... some people be gettin mad salty just because people coppin early?? hahah yall keep lying to yourselves like there aint gon be big *+*lines with resellers all over that. Yall wouldnt understand unless you got burned waitin in line for a couple of hours in the morning to find out the shoes aresold out ( cdp 11&12). yeah its a GR release but so was cdp 11s and yall remember how that turned out
mad.gif

I live in Sweden and we´re getting em here but for a hidious price!

So I have pre-ordered two pairs from the US just to be on the safe side...

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Seems like these will be a def cop for most since most 2000 pairs will be unwearable by 2013 also damn that toe box is messed up

Based on what information are you making this claim ? ? ? ?

Aside from sole separation and obvious yellowing, the XI is not constructed of materials that rot like polyurethane midsoles on the 3, 4, and 5

I have had 4 pair of 2000 Space Jams since they released, and aside from the ailments I previously mentioned, they all were icons of quality and durability....

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

Heres a pic of mine, cop'd about 2 weeks back

sjxi.jpg
pimp.gif

Second purchase for this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This pretty much set my purchase in stone

Does anybody kno if regular footlockers r gonna get these or just limited to niketown,hoh,etc cuz im still kinda of oblivious to wat a qk is

These are a GR, so they'll be available everywhere.

But I have a feeling this will be a repeat of the CDP XI/XII release again.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

These are a GR, so they'll be available everywhere.

But I have a feeling this will be a repeat of the CDP XI/XII release again.
yup i think that too. but i think the space jams are more hyped imo

Although it is a GR...I do expect some drama on release day. I guess I am too old for the hype and pulled the trigger on an early pre-order. I get toguarantee a pair, support a fellow NTer and on release day if I can cop another pair or 2 that will just be gravy. That was my thinking in pre-ordering. Iwas not going to pay $300 for a pair..but a little bit over for my time as OK in my opinion.

ask the kid at finishline how many pairs the were getting and he said between 20-30, then he said they would sellout. im like thanks captain oblivious for thenews flash

Whats the dam release date for these i saw 11/27 in first page then seen someone say 12/24 like can someone clear this up an someone tell me where i can get innyc i dont mind to pay extra or online plz an thanks

Originally Posted by SneakerD

I copped from Vmv inc but I returned them because the shape of the toe box was way off; they looked like leprechaun shoes. Coppin early always has its risks but I'm picking up a couple of pairs on RD.

blue tinted soles...
nerd.gif

Whats the dam release date for these i saw 11/27 in first page then seen someone say 12/24 like can someone clear this up an someone tell me where i can get innyc i dont mind to pay extra or online plz an thanks

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Originally Posted by SneakerD

I copped from Vmv inc but I returned them because the shape of the toe box was way off; they looked like leprechaun shoes. Coppin early always has its risks but I'm picking up a couple of pairs on RD.

blue tinted soles...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom