Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really we going in on Jean Shorts? Really... I wear Jean Shorts. Yeah I said it. And I look fly too, rocking my Jean Shorts with My Prada Shades on. No Lie. NTyou know we support jean shorts, can't always Cargo it all the time.

i prefer jordan 11's, preferably space jams, think the thread about the shorts is the next topic over

I've Been So Amped For This Release Since I Got The Scoop In April. I Was Told By My Source/Connect That His Store Is ONLY Getting 18 Pairs, 2 In EachSize.. Luckily For Me I Had Mine On Reserve For The Longest, Then Decided To Be Greedy And Take The 2nd Pair Of Size 10 & A Size 9 For My Brother! I'mGoing To Have Some Mad People Looking For Me! LOL

I came in here looking for info and I see a bunch of people talking about jean shorts. I HATE them personally but I've grown to accept that other peopleare gonna wear them regardless of what I/NT says, I think of nothing but rednecks, hoodlums, or old dudes trying to be cool when I see them personally... jeanshorts or not SJ XI =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marius101

Let's see here......

$175 - 30% = $122.50

+ 7% sales tax = $131.08

3 pairs for me, 1 for my girl, 1 for my little brother, and 1 pair for my grandmother......only $655.38.....

NOT BAD!!

You guys are delusional if you really think you're gonna be able to cop multiple pairs on employee discount on these. MAYBE 1 pair max, but definitely not more than that, if even 1. Just from a business standpoint, it's pretty dumb to allow so many markdown dollars on ashoe that will be a guaranteed 1st day sellout.

thats why you need hookups at multiple locations, i got 2 pairs on reserve
typically speaking, the store only allows employees to purchase 20% of the inventory @ discount, on a release like these
so basically, if they get 20 pairs in, only 4 pairs are allowed to be sold at 30% off
end of story. thank you

and FTR, i still wear jean shorts on a regular basis so kiss my airs

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Its bad enough there overpriced ,, Its even worse they rub it in our faces with the "YOU MADE THEM ICONIC" line...

Its like saying " You made it easy for us to rape your pockets "...........

resellers more likely rape ur pockets.

watch some fool try to resell the 09 re-retros for as much as/more than the 00 release
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by skep

thats why you need hookups at multiple locations, i got 2 pairs on reserve
typically speaking, the store only allows employees to purchase 20% of the inventory @ discount, on a release like these
so basically, if they get 20 pairs in, only 4 pairs are allowed to be sold at 30% off
end of story. thank you

and FTR, i still wear jean shorts on a regular basis so kiss my airs
that true
if you want pay less you need to work for that

Originally Posted by solejordan

Its bad enough there overpriced ,, Its even worse they rub it in our faces with the "YOU MADE THEM ICONIC" line...

watch some fool try to resell the 09 re-retros for as much as/more than the 00 release
indifferent.gif

hes right and im sick and tired of people saying the shoes are overpriced the SJ XI is a better shoe than all the spizikes and im sure a lot of you guys payed175 for that

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

solejordan wrote:

The J Collector wrote:

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

I'm watching, and waiting to laugh

What's even funnier to me is that someone will actually be willing to pay that price, there always is.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by solejordan

indifferent.gif

hes right and im sick and tired of people saying the shoes are overpriced the SJ XI is a better shoe than all the spizikes and im sure a lot of you guys payed 175 for that
Ur right about that SJ XI any XI besides i.e.>Spizikes but the quality and design of the spizike is kinda worth it as the'09 space jam isnt just the box is
eyes.gif
and also its gonna b hilariouswhen these gr and hurt the resellers fellings
roll.gif

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Haven't seen anyone post a pic of this yet...Here's the original Space Jam XI shirt. Probably only worn this once!!

e63cyt.jpg

r you serious lol.. i posted a pic of it lol. and one other person.. actually its a little different but almost the same..

I said I haven't seen anyone post a pic of the original shirt...IMO, the royal blue on the original makes it look better
You guys are making it like the latter was released for the space jams. its a year old almost, and was released for the concord six rings.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I dont get why people are dropping 300 on these, when you can get the 01s for near the same price.
cuz da 01' is yellow and thats wack.

not really... i got 2 pairs still so so icey.. and another thing you youngins need to know is that no spacejam, concord, or cool grey XI''s from 00-01were as icey as this 09 release when they dropped.... they all had a darker hue to the sole.... the only thing that JB got going for this release is that theymade the soles super icy and they knew that was the money maker... and to top it off they changed the box so they can justify the $175.... but in essence allthey needed was the icy sole... they coulda put a tonka truck on top of that icy sole and hypebeasts would still cop!!!

lol i swear...theres so many "hypebeast" references in this thread its sickening. do NTers really feel that if they throw that in there its going tomake their post more important or something
tired.gif

Originally Posted by datboimall

same here i guess its just how u rock it cus i still have a few an sean john has nice baggy ones .....an please you people with the tight thing going on do not i repeat do not rock these with tight *@+ jean shorts

sean john??! smh.... what are we in 1999-2000??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom