Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by three6mafia

aj12-flu-game-3.jpg

add some bred laces
pimp.gif
they look good in this pic but i have to pass, they look to pink
they should be a darker red, maybe its the flash
hopefully the white/reds wont look pink like this

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

wow 290, guy could of copped an OG VNDS pair for that price, smh
I've seen OG DS pairs for less.

DS pairs go for $250 or so. I think I paid $240 and I've seen them go for less.

$290
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but you have to be a complete moron to spend that much money on these atrocities, when you could have used that money to buy the 03-04 retro oreven OG, and still have money left over. HAHAHA.

pass, if it had leather instead of suede i'd buy.

going to get the red and white instead.

they're not "bad"...but I'm good with my '03 XII's!!!

I feel like (well, not feel, I KNOW) they're trying to cheat out the newer customers of the exact styles from the OG's and the retros.

The suede is the deal breaker. And the deal is off in my book.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$290
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but you have to be a complete moron to spend that much money on these atrocities, when you could have used that money to buy the 03-04 retro or even OG, and still have money left over. HAHAHA.
im with you bro...$290 is outrageous
roll.gif
roll.gif

i tell yall what....if the opportunity presents itself to cop these with ease, i will..but i will definitely cop the "rising sun", which i think aredope.in my opinion of course.but the rising sun is my fav xii current release,and i jus grabbed the retro nubuck a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by hottsteppa

i tell yall what....if the opportunity presents itself to cop these with ease, i will..but i will definitely cop the "rising sun", which i think are dope.in my opinion of course.but the rising sun is my fav xii current release,and i jus grabbed the retro nubuck a couple months ago.

It's your opinion though. Respect.

Even though I picked up da red/blk 12's from back in da day....I might still have to get these

The material is the same as nubucks. IMO its not that ashy.. Pre-orders from my site coming soon..

i saw these in person, they are ashy as hell. no no no no noooooooo cop fo me. suede on 12 looks g@y

I'm still searchin for the Black/Red 12's..but i never seem to pull the trigger on a good deal when i see it..so i'm prolly gonna cop both the03's and these when they drop and do comparison photos..

GetAttachment.aspx

these are my ogs no need for this garbage they look a little pink because of my camera but still ds
pimp.gif

i mean ppl hate on a show but the min they release be one of the mains ones in line, by that tie they be sold out and be on ebay
watchin and prayin for a pair smh

Back
Top Bottom