Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

i mean ppl hate on a show but the min they release be one of the mains ones in line, by that tie they be sold out and be on ebay
watchin and prayin for a pair smh
Nope, look at the Nubucks, they're still on shelves.

Are these gonna be limited?Or are they gonna sell like the black/uni blue ones earlier this year?

poor material used and lame quality of jordan retro add the terrible design no way...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

good concept, bad execution. Should have went with leather instead and take out all those unnecessary designs

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Just picked it up TODAY!!
pimp.gif
........................opps! Wrong shoe
laugh.gif

34s2xat.jpg
damn you just made me officially hate the 09 white/red and black/red retros

those are flawless, WHY can't they release again like this? damn
eyes.gif

after looking at this dudes 09 flu games on ebay, makes me want two pair, his doesn't look ashy,his pics are the best i've seen the red is on point

What happened JB... You used to be number 1 to me.... You'll always have my heart.... Even tho your no good to me anymore...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

34s2xat.jpg

Those are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats man.

FFF these damn '09 retros!!!! It's all bull crap. I hope these ashy atrocities rot in the store shelves.
The 'kids' who want them, enjoy them. I'm on the hunt for some OG's or '03 Retros.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

34s2xat.jpg

GOT DAMN!!!
i dont even like the red and black 12s, but them look (in gucci mane voice) GORGEOUS!!!!!!

the 09's r ugly as sin,
U JUST KILLED THIS WHOLE THREAD!

Be Patient guys, wait till it hits stores, the early ones are mostly fakes. This and the "Rising sun".

'preciate all the comments
Never let go of those, those damn things are built like tanks.
pimp.gif

Unlike the Ashy 2009 retros, one false step and the Jordan "sick face" threading will probably un-sew.
laugh.gif

Nice OG's Regal Black! After watching the "flu game" on NBA TV, I'm looking for some OG Bred 12's.........size 11! But if not, I wouldsettle for the 09's, even though it's suede

Back
Top Bottom