Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

i personally like the flu games..i already hav a black scuff on them that wnt come out..and yes im heated cuz i paid retail..no discount..
devil.gif
...still debating on the wht/red joints..maybe when they go dwn..plus i kno pplat my local mall..

Originally Posted by illest35

i personally like the flu games..i already hav a black scuff on them that wnt come out..and yes im heated cuz i paid retail..no discount..
devil.gif
...still debating on the wht/red joints..maybe when they go dwn..plus i kno ppl at my local mall..
Where did you scuff them?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by illest35

devil.gif
...still debating on the wht/red joints..maybe when they go dwn..plus i kno ppl at my local mall..
Where did you scuff them?
on the red part outer part on the left shoe..noticeable only if ur lookin at them up close..but i still hate it cuz i know its there..

still glad I have this shoe, even if I paid retail for them. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get "the big 3" this holiday season.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

still glad I have this shoe, even if I paid retail for them. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get "the big 3" this holiday season.
I only missing flu game to have them all
happy.gif
so hope gonnaget them with lower price tag

they need to hurry up and start lowering the price on these and the white/red, i doubt these will sell once JB gets rolling again with the VIs that releasingthis month and a few other heat that's coming out this first quarter
tired.gif
not to mention the copper foams are a few months away
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

what is considered "the big 3"? ahh need to grab the red and white ones soon!

Back
Top Bottom