Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

Hopefully these drop below retail will pick em up them. If not oh well I got the last shots.

I’m really thinking about running to foot locker and grabbing a pair of these rn. I’ve never had a pair of 14s before, been looking for a pair of indiglos but wouldn’t mind having both lol.

Everything goes during tax season....Will pick up a pair later on down the line

SNKRS and stores still got my size I ain’t eeem trippin

Plus u know they fin to restock

To those who had to have em at retail, I’m glad you all got em

I’m willing to wait; I think they’ll go disco.

Random size folk like the small feet and Bigfoot contingencies should cop, they make the least of those sizes.

Dallas sold out of size 11. These flew much faster than anyone thought. Was trying to use my $20 coupon at any local FTL but they sold out in 20 minutes. Just bought them on SNKRS.

Whatever, try and use it next week on the 1s.

They know it's unlimited use lol.... I just tell them I have a coupon code and I open up mt Nike app and they scan the QR code and do the rest lol

I guess it works like the F&F pass
Technically it’s suppose to be one time use but you can use unlimited times

I asked the employees if it's ok to keep using and they said yeah, so I keep using it lol.... mine has expiration date of April 15.... I've been coppin a lot of shirts for $7 a pop.... can't pass it up man....

I like em but I’ll wait. I got lucky and copped the last shots for 120 so hopefully I can get lucky again

I have my OG pair still in really good shape and are 100% wearable, so I passed for now. I do have a 20% code sitting for something I like. Would make this release $152. Tempting, but gonna wait.

Looks like these ain’t hitting disco....

Hey ozzyboy how many times have you used that birthday coupon?
I’m reporting you :lol:

Damn, I need the pair, I was gonna wait it out. But I might go cop today and get it over with. I got a $15 VIP coupon to use.

I'm still going to Footlocker after work and gonna see if they have more pairs for that mil disco and this Nike pair gonna go back....

Yeah was hoping for disco
But F it
Had a $20 Nike GC that I got 8 months ago so I pulled the trigger
I don’t have a lot of 14’s
But these are too clean to pass up

Haha
Ozzyboy on the hunt for deeper discos
Disco king making moves
Try using the birthday coupon at FTL it might work :lol:

Lmaooo

This shield is hella clean....I'm hoping FTL has a pair or two....

Holding these down until they hit disco... but they’re selling faster than I thought so I’m glad I have these for now.

Might off my 05/06 pair now.

FF13CDBC-164D-4059-83BE-764B8F518802.png

appears to be selling below retail at stockx (some sizes). i have faith these can be had under retail.

Back
Top Bottom