Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

587E2DD2-CA16-4952-91B5-87247E115427.jpeg

When you couldn’t beat him, you wore his shoes to try to emulate him.

Every store I've been too today, in the Galleria Houston has these sitting for anyone who wants. I'm here right BTW. Didnt ask sizes call first!

Last edited:
Was told some stores didn’t get all their shipment. So if you didn’t get them, check your local stores midweek

I didn’t cop but some of y’all jump to conclusions so quick. Shoe isn’t sold out in an hour after drop and the immediate reaction is “these sitting hard :lol:“ If a shoe doesn’t require you to keep refreshing your page for 3 hours to have a 5% chance of buying doesn’t mean it’s sitting

Well, looks like these are sold out at my local HoH in my size.

Also, did any shoe palace stores get them in?

Looks like shoe palace didn’t get them
Didn’t see them online at least
I imagine stores didn’t get them also could be wrong
Seems like a handful of retailers didn’t get them

This release is very reminiscent of last year's HGG XIII.
My visit to my local HOH (Montreal) confirmed the fact that this release seems to be "sneaky limited". Only 3 FTL in the MTL area received them and no boutiques got them. When I got to HOH, the manager told me they only received 12 pairs. There was only 1 size 10.5 left.
I couldn't play myself like I did with HGG last year, therefore, I had to bite that "Day 1 retail price" bullet!

Looks like shoe palace didn’t get them
Didn’t see them online at least
I imagine stores didn’t get them also could be wrong
Seems like a handful of retailers didn’t get them

Yeah. I went to my local shoe palace and they said they don’t have them for sale.

I might pull the trigger on SNS for them. Would rather of course at a disco, but it is what it is.

Only 2 pairs in foot locker in my size got 1 ...definitely was limited

Attachments

• D471DC66-AB2A-4180-B14C-74E07C60D325.jpeg
    D471DC66-AB2A-4180-B14C-74E07C60D325.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 8
This release is very reminiscent of last year's HGG XIII.
My visit to my local HOH (Montreal) confirmed the fact that this release seems to be "sneaky limited". Only 3 FTL in the MTL area received them and no boutiques got them. When I got to HOH, the manager told me they only received 12 pairs. There was only 1 size 10.5 left.
I couldn't play myself like I did with HGG last year, therefore, I had to bite that "Day 1 retail price" bullet!
the white black xiii rotted on store shelves

it was not limited

Hope to grab later on sale somewhere. I wanted them but not $190 wanted.

Already spent $500 on shoes this year already. Got my eyes on other stuff coming down the pipeline.

Can you stack employee and mil disco? Lol

I don’t think so Fam, they would lose money on that. I’m sure JB sells them to Footlocker for around $140/$150 & then they sell them for $190 to us. Who knows the price, but I’m sure they make a bit of profit still off of Employee Discount.

Back
Top Bottom