Air Jordan XVI White/Midnight Navy 2014 release?

Hmm so what's the best way to preserve these?

wear them. UNDS shoes crumble at a much slower rate than DS shoes. I sold my DS 1999 Fire Red V's a few years back because they started to crumble. I still have OG XV's, OG XVI's and some retros from around that time that are still kicking.

I live in humid *** Charleston SC and still gotta couple of kicks from '00-'01ish. I've never had any kicks crumble on me yet though.

I store most of mine in boxes except the older pair. Hell I wore my '01 Midnight Navy/White/Metallic 1's yesterday and they're still holding up well...

I live in humid *** Charleston SC and still gotta couple of kicks from '00-'01ish. I've never had any kicks crumble on me yet though.

I store most of mine in boxes except the older pair. Hell I wore my '01 Midnight Navy/White/Metallic 1's yesterday and they're still holding up well...

I live in Charleston, SC as well!! 1's are like tanks! They will always hold up. My 3-5's from 1999-2000 were starting to crumble so I sold them. My 15's and up are still holding strong

Yeah you don't have to worry about those 1s any time since that rubber midsole is gonna hold up for a long time

Oh ok, yea I don't have any 3-5's that old. My '01 Bred 11s and '02 Frenchy 7s still holding on strong too though...

Thanks for the pic.  Glad they decided (at the moment) to release with patent leather instead of the matte look.

Oh iiisshh, idk these were really coming to Fruition so soon. Thought another year or two. Well whenever they do I'm in, looking clean & icy in that pic!.

Slowly getting excited....I hope the hype train doesn't start, but it will 
tired.gif

I would gladly welcome the return of the Air Jordan XVI 3/4.

The black/red colorway is still my everyday ball shoe.

anyone have pics of that white/black sample I remember seeing them in those oregonsole style pics in some thread last year.

Back
Top Bottom