AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

i was going to cop a pair but i would rather get 2 pairs of the cement 3's with that sweet %%@ og box.................................peace23

i was going to cop a pair but i would rather get 2 pairs of the cement 3's with that sweet %%@ og box.................................peace23

They came and went...they're gone now! Whoa! I don't know what was up, but I placed 2 orders for size 13. We'll see if the orders go through or not. I think that they will, because it was "Nike" who posted this up on twitter about 30 minutes ago. I don't think that they would post it if it wasn't real. Now I just have to wait and see if I get them. I always like this colorway and the Stealth colorway the best.
pimp.gif

They came and went...they're gone now! Whoa! I don't know what was up, but I placed 2 orders for size 13. We'll see if the orders go through or not. I think that they will, because it was "Nike" who posted this up on twitter about 30 minutes ago. I don't think that they would post it if it wasn't real. Now I just have to wait and see if I get them. I always like this colorway and the Stealth colorway the best.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif
The text on the page with the shoes said it'd take up to 3 days for them to confirm the order, and it said that it was limited to 1 pair per person and anyone ordering more would have their orders cancelled. Good luck on getting them though, those are some pretty sweet shoes.

pimp.gif
The text on the page with the shoes said it'd take up to 3 days for them to confirm the order, and it said that it was limited to 1 pair per person and anyone ordering more would have their orders cancelled. Good luck on getting them though, those are some pretty sweet shoes.

They where the quick strikes.
pimp.gif

Glad they weren't the Stealths. I would've missed out and been pissed. Thanks Nike!
smokin.gif

They where the quick strikes.
pimp.gif

Glad they weren't the Stealths. I would've missed out and been pissed. Thanks Nike!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom