AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

Man, if I had Swoosh, I would have gotten a pair at least... just didn't want to pull the trigger at $175 + tax.

Man, if I had Swoosh, I would have gotten a pair at least... just didn't want to pull the trigger at $175 + tax.

passed on these even though these are the best color way of the XXs imo.

rather spend the money getting my 2 pairs of cement threes in a few weeks.

passed on these even though these are the best color way of the XXs imo.

rather spend the money getting my 2 pairs of cement threes in a few weeks.

I called Swoosh and the guy had told me it was a mistake by Nike that these had been put up.  But since people's orders went through maybe he had no idea what he was talking about... When I click on it it says product no longer available.  

I called Swoosh and the guy had told me it was a mistake by Nike that these had been put up.  But since people's orders went through maybe he had no idea what he was talking about... When I click on it it says product no longer available.  

If it is true this surprise QS crap is bogus. Cats on twitter saying that helps the resellers to not get them? Resellers are the main ones with credit cards on deck, ready to pull the trigger on stuff like this. its 2011, I need time to plan for kicks SMH

If it is true this surprise QS crap is bogus. Cats on twitter saying that helps the resellers to not get them? Resellers are the main ones with credit cards on deck, ready to pull the trigger on stuff like this. its 2011, I need time to plan for kicks SMH

$175 though? 
grin.gif
That is a bit too steep. 

Back
Top Bottom