Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

these were nowhere to be found in the spring 2013 jb catalogs. nothing about them AT ALL. maybe these will be alot more limited than ever before. jb is hoping the beasts will come out and buy because of that maybe?

Well I was right. Zoom (a form of it) was first introduced in the viii.
"The Air Jordan VIII was once again designed by Tinker Hatfield; the prominent featured of the shoe was the crossing instep straps – the first strap of any kind for an Air Jordan shoe, a frenzied yet controlled pattern on the mudguard, and a chenille Jumpman logo on the tongue. Like the Air Jordan VII, the VIII featured an inner sock-bootie construction for a snug fit and also featured Nike’s new lightweight Air cushioning (which would later be developed further into Zoom Air)."
http://sneakernews.com/2010/12/30/michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-viii/
IPS is on the current Chris Paul shoes. Any other innovations that stuck?

And yet it is not zoom air which has many tissues
Inside the air unit keeping the mold intact.
the very first real zoom air powered shoe
Was the nike air flight zoom worn by
Jason Kidd in 1995.
The air jordan VIII was one of the basketball shoes
With great stability and fit, but quite heavy and
not good in ventilation.

Anyway, back to the air jordan 2013.
I think they will be similar ligjt like the
Previous 2 models. Lets just wait for
the first pics of the new jordan :smile:

#cosign

let me get the cool grey IX's, the playoff XI's and a whole bunch of classics coming in 2013 because I already know the new j's are going to be hideous 

Jordan Brand Have Just Copied What Asics Has Done With Their Volleyball Line...None The Less If This Comes Out It Should Be Pretty Awesome!

I'm actually ready to see some samples. 2010 and 2011 looked good. 2012 kinda ruined it for the 2k line though. I think these could have a chance for success if they keep the nike+ tech out.

I'm hoping they end up something like either the 2009s or 2011s. Both were clean, fresh and simple. The last model had way too much going on

Not sure if any of u saw Darren Rovell's tweet earlier tonight but he received a package from Jordan brand that needed a special flashlight(black light maybe) to read the words on the picture. It shows a black bird with the words "dare to fly"

^thanks for the headsup

jordan-dare-to-fly-06.jpg

it also has the date for next monday

!!!!

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/26/jordan-brand-dare-to-fly-teaser-package/

Now we finally have something to look forward to. Let's hope its a view of the 2013

I wonder if this going to be like for the 2013 or is this going to be like when they did that promotion for the melo wades and cp3s a while back.lol!

I like waiting. Builds anticipation.I wish they could keep them under until stores got their shipments. Coming off the worst selling sig, these need to be nice.

Could this event have anything to do with westbrook and Griffin? Seems early for a 2013 event.

Back
Top Bottom