Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Nope.  The AJXVII was the first to reatil for $200 and they came with the briefcase.  The 2009 retailed at $180.
idk why i picked up 2009's for literally under $50 but i think i paid like $30 working at a nike outlet

ok ok ok .... the other site has coverage of this event on their facebook. it is happening right now.

the last post says "So far, Larry Miller, Spike Lee and Carmelo Anthony have made appearances."

Ya sneakernews.com and jumpman23's twitter are both updating, similar to how blogs do when apple takes a ****, i mean releases a new product

don't you want to know the meaning behind the pale blue colour which can only be seen from a certain angle when the moon is full ???

it's official

"Gone is the annual naming system for the Air Jordan. The new game shoe is the Air Jordan XX8."

Last edited:
So back to the numbered Sig shoe? Nice?

Let's just hope they pick up where the XX3 left off at...!

XX8 is this a joke or something ???? have you guys seen those pictures ???

Darren Rovell tweeted the "first look" pic and I thought there was still something covering up the shoe...turns out that is part of it. wow. 

Sheesh. I'm all for innovation and polarizing shoes, however I'm not for aqua socks. It looks like they said 'screw it, let's go with what the original XI was supposed to be.'

I hope my opinion changes.

Back
Top Bottom