Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

maybe a good shoe for balling in, but i actually wear my shoes on a daily basis.... so its a no go for me! Look like a variant of the Nike Glove. :smh:

They remind me of the Roy Jones Jr. shoes he had several years ago. Another fail by JB :smh:.

So disappointed.

I know I'm one of the few, but I really liked the direction JB was moving from the 2010s to the 2011s to the 2012s. But these, I don't even have the words. They took the 2012s liner and threw it inside a pair of Gloves/aquasocks.

I was waiting so long for this crap ???

Is it a convertible shoe, where you zip it up for max ankle protection and zip it down for casual wear?

Call me crazy...I think those are kinda ill.

Problems I see...ventilation, high cut irritating ankles...excuse me..shins.

Anyway, no where near a shoe for rocking for casual wear but may be good for actually playing ball in.

*first reaction*

ffs

so plane... jeezz,, oh wait i see what they are doing.

xxviii = xviii
these are as boring and ugly as the plane jane XVIII which i will never buy (unless the patone lasers come out)

that outter needs something.... anything.

Last edited:
As of right now I actually think these look kinda dope. It's still way too early (for me at least) to decide if I really like them or not. Some Jordan's take a few more months and views for me to come to a conclusion.

As of right now I actually think these look kinda dope. It's still way too early (for me at least) to decide if I really like them or not. Some Jordan's take a few more months and views for me to come to a conclusion.

This.

They don't look bad at all.

The only use the look on the left is for is boots for winter. Can't imagine anyone hooping in them zipped up or wearing them in the summer. I like them though. I think they're cool and they actually tried tbh. A lot of tech and stuff. JB always has something up their sleeves. It's just different. They look fine unzipped.

Last edited:
Westbrook gonna wear em tomorrow nite, let's see how em look on feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom