Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Mid sole, rear plate, and bottom sole look kinda dope... Wish they would have done something else with the uppers.

When you see how ordinarily midcut the actual shoe is, it makes the sheath look superfluous.

They were kept under wraps because the shoe is literally under wraps. $250 for these?! Lmao wow. Tinker, JB, they all done lost their minds. It's like they're not even trying anymore. These glove/UA Cam cleat ripoffs are atrocious. Like all recent Jordan's, they're probably performance beasts, but rocking something inspired by a military boot on the court is ridiculous. Back to the Lebron Xs.

no thanks JB, im waiting for da real gloves to drop next year.

@reedmamind-Nike-Air-Zoom-Flight-98-The-Glove.jpg

Literally, my exact reactions.

Look likes JB went into the old Nike release book from the mid-90's to help design this shoe - no way in hell can I see myself wearing these, EVEN on the court.

What have you done ???

I see Tinker is using MJ's stylist now too...

Anyway..."The new flagship shoe implements carbon fiber based “Jordan Flight Plate” technology underfoot with exposed maximum volume Zoom Air units for an energy efficient and propulsive setup."

Sounds hella comfy; I'd cop on sale to hoop in.

I like them you can"t rock them with much idk they cold to me....they need to drop something more casual tho......

Ill catch these on sale anyway.(Gucci Mane voice).

Back
Top Bottom