Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Ordered my UNC camo last Thursday from Finish line and order is still processing and not shipped - ordered a different pair of shoes 5 minutes earlier from them and they're already on their way with an expected delivery of Wednesday. Wtf finish line!
they ship from the store that has them, so appears they found one pair faster than the other

I'd love a pair of 28 SE but might have to settle for some Super Fly 2s.
Yeah same here .. i cant do the camo (maybe the armed forces one but doubt it) soke solid cways or classic JB colors would have me sold. Hell throw these up on NikeID i think theyd make some money off em for $180

nerd.gif
... maybe?

what if those are the black gold colorway? we cant really see the few parts that were gold on that sample. Either way these would be copped instantly.

My xx8 in unc camo had the zoom air or whatever blow up in the front on my shoe. Returning and getting the Lebron 11 Gammas.

I really dislike the camo look completely, but if the digicamo dropped I would grab at least to play in, the others are just too hideous. Not a good look at all. What happened to good ol fashioned solid color blocking??? Guess I'm just a grumpy old man.

The zoom bag popped on my army camos today. Is there anyway to get a refund/voucher?

Guess its safe to say to stay away from the SEs since everyones zoom bags are poppinh

The zoom bag popped on my army camos today. Is there anyway to get a refund/voucher?
I returned mine to a Nike store exactly 30 days after purchasing with both forefoot zoom bags popped. They didn't seem to even look at the date but technically after a month you may have to send in for a voucher. I think if you go to a store and complain about the quality and inability to replace the shoe due to limited supply they may just refund your money.

I never have had a problem with my green xx8 and am about to get the UNCs next week and am worried now about the bag. :frown:

Seems like eBay is the only place to get these and I'm definitely afraid of quality and don't want to be stuck relying on a Nike to give me a voucher if there is a problem. Hopefully Melo's with the flight plate will be out soon.

Yeah the Melo's should be out soon. They look pretty much the same so im sure the design is all mimiced with just a lil difference in the looks.

Lol melo Jordan sigs shoes usually barely change year to year. CP3 got screwed melo went from his shoe to the damn XX8 haha

Yeah the Melo's should be out soon. They look pretty much the same so im sure the design is all mimiced with just a lil difference in the looks.

Lol melo Jordan sigs shoes usually barely change year to year. CP3 got screwed melo went from his shoe to the damn XX8 haha
How exactly does he get screwed? lol JB pays him to wear his sig. I'd wear some ugly CP too if JB pay me a couple mils. Performing wise they're great shoes on the court anyway.

How exactly does he get screwed? lol JB pays him to wear his sig. I'd wear some ugly CP too if JB pay me a couple mils. Performing wise they're great shoes on the court anyway.
Wait ... sry ... i didnt mean literally i was just joking pretty much in the sense of CP3s shoe is the stndard mold with modifications like melos was the past few years. I was just saying that Melo went from the M9 to the XX8 thats all ... i wasnt being serious about being screwed

Last edited:
snatched up a georgetown XX8se.. will be here beginning of the week... here's to hoping no problems with the zoom bag

I'm so frustrated right now. First my Jokers start to fall apart and then my forefoot zoom pops in my Carolina SEs. Can I replace the shoes? NO. For weeks I can't find any SEs in my size and none are on the horizon. I can't even throw extra money at a pair and get some IDs. WTF? I want to buy a pair to play in and I can't. This is just ******ed. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm so frustrated right now. First my Jokers start to fall apart and then my forefoot zoom pops in my Carolina SEs. Can I replace the shoes? NO. For weeks I can't find any SEs in my size and none are on the horizon. I can't even throw extra money at a pair and get some IDs. WTF? I want to buy a pair to play in and I can't. This is just ******ed. :smh:

agreed.

jb really dropped the ball this year

agreed.

jb really dropped the ball this year

From reports, quality and craftsmanship, yes. As far as people asking where are these, colors etc......no. Remember JB said these will be a very limited shoe geared towards a specific audience at the launch event. They are figuring things out and their new product line will be that $225-250 price range.

Played another game in my unc camo today. Still no popped air bags. are people sure theirs are dead? The front zoom bag is pretty spongy straight out of the box. I still love these, even with all the problems people are having. Given its exactly the same setup as the regular 28, I would have thought we would have had more reports of zoom bags failing on the normal 28's. Thinking of doubling up through ebay before these are gone all together.

From reports, quality and craftsmanship, yes. As far as people asking where are these, colors etc......no. Remember JB said these will be a very limited shoe geared towards a specific audience at the launch event. They are figuring things out and their new product line will be that $225-250 price range.
rubbish.

what "specific audience" excludes entire major cities and people who have had their shoes break and can't replace them?

Back
Top Bottom