Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Digi camo looks good!

That's what I've been asking for. Digi camo like being used by more and more armed forces in the world. Instead, jb gave us thermal camo xx8 :frown:

Anyway, I m quite disappointed in the quality of the xx8 in terms of sole durability. The zoom air units and the thin outsole leads easily to rip open the outsole. It happened on both sides of my pair despite im only 160 pounds and did not play with them.
Happened after 30 wears.

Last edited:
After my Bel Air forefoot zoom bags popped I was super disappointed. I did like the shoes so I'm thinking about giving them another chance. Obviously I couldn't get that color again but I did purchase he UNC camo color from Finish Line for $20 off - $139.99 in my size. They have some sizes of the Gtown color left as well just not my size. Figured I'd check them out in person and can always return them if I don't like them. I also ordered the Under Armour Anatomix Spawn from Finish Line as well. Need some new performance kicks for ball and these seem to be my top choices right now.

"miamiheat
16 minutes ago · AmericanAirlines Arena Miami, Florida USA
Tonight, the HEAT along with the @nba will honor our active and retired military members by wearing special warmup shirts and shoes #hoopsfortroops"

View media item 645678

sizing on these same as the xx8 standard? Have really been solidly an 11 in most JB retros and the regular xx8, but occasionally 1/2 size up. Thanks in advance to those that have them.

The se is a little tighter then the xx8 for me. But I fit ok in a 10 of both.

The se is a little tighter then the xx8 for me. But I fit ok in a 10 of both.

Thanks- I think I can work with an 11.5 if necessary. Just have to pick a CW now. leaning towards unc camos- wish the armed forces PEs would drop like last years hyperdunks, soldiers, and hyperfuse

I went with the bel air. It's out there but they're different then all my other kicks. I have the cement xx8s or else I probably would have went with the wolf greys. I think I like the se's fit better then the xx8. Definitely would like to pick up another pair of both

Thanks- I think I can work with an 11.5 if necessary. Just have to pick a CW now. leaning towards unc camos- wish the armed forces PEs would drop like last years hyperdunks, soldiers, and hyperfuse
They could drop after xmas maybe who knows.

UNC FSR on FNL

as well a Gtown in a few sizes

After my Bel Air forefoot zoom bags popped I was super disappointed. I did like the shoes so I'm thinking about giving them another chance. Obviously I couldn't get that color again but I did purchase he UNC camo color from Finish Line for $20 off - $139.99 in my size. They have some sizes of the Gtown color left as well just not my size. Figured I'd check them out in person and can always return them if I don't like them. I also ordered the Under Armour Anatomix Spawn from Finish Line as well. Need some new performance kicks for ball and these seem to be my top choices right now.

That means even the later xx8 still have the zoom air popping out issue like the initial xx8 black/electric greens.
This means no cop for me for any xx8.
Wasted design imo. Feels awesome, looks extra ordinary but sucks in durability.

That means even the later xx8 still have the zoom air popping out issue like the initial xx8 black/electric greens.
This means no cop for me for any xx8.
Wasted design imo. Feels awesome, looks extra ordinary but sucks in durability.

I havent had a problem with mine at all. I got the XX8's and they seem to feel better after every game. Zoom bags are still good too.

I havent had a problem with mine at all. I got the XX8's and they seem to feel better after every game. Zoom bags are still good too.

Its not about the feel but a design flaw that leads to the zoom air unit making the outsole break open seeing the air unit below.
Especially the ones with clear outsoles u can notice the damage.
If the xx8 were made more durable i would have like them more. Now i dont feel good to wear them, because im afraid the damage will become worse :frown:

Ordered my UNC camo last Thursday from Finish line and order is still processing and not shipped - ordered a different pair of shoes 5 minutes earlier from them and they're already on their way with an expected delivery of Wednesday. Wtf finish line!

I want to know too. We need some more SEs to release ASAP and JB can start with these.

^ I think the XX8's are a done deal. Not sure why they would continue to make this shoe when the XX9's come out in Feb. I hope I'm wrong because I do want a pair of SE's.

Back
Top Bottom