Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

How many of you guys rock these casually? Really dig the XX8 SEs and am contemplating getting a pair to wear casually, but not sure how the whole flightplate setup translate off the court. Any feelings for or against this?
hey I also wear mine casually, they are great to me, just like I remember about Jordan's. Can't wait to get all the colors together.

How many of you guys rock these casually? Really dig the XX8 SEs and am contemplating getting a pair to wear casually, but not sure how the whole flightplate setup translate off the court. Any feelings for or against this?

I do. Wore one of my pairs for about 8 hours on a Sunday. Comfy the whole time.

I have worn these casually for a full day many times.  They are great.  I wouldn't wear Elite socks with them for casual wear though.  They get kinda hot in those socks.  Medium thickness socks should be ok and don't tie them too tight.  I can even wear them casually with the laces untied and my foot stays put pretty well.

Can definitely say the all stars, breds, and reds have firmer zoom bags than the camos. They are taking longer to break in than I want. Luckily no deformed or popped bags yet in my non-camo pairs.

Can definitely say the all stars, breds, and reds have firmer zoom bags than the camos. They are taking longer to break in than I want. Luckily no deformed or popped bags yet in my non-camo pairs.

Very true statement. I switched last night between the black/reds and the shrouded cements and there is a BIG difference in the zoom. I've played about 4-5 days and 2-3 hours each time in the SE's and they are getting softer but nothing like the camos or shrouded XX8's.

First time ever posting on Niketalk, 

Do you guys think there will be new colorway released? or is the Squadron green the last one?

They def feel a little bit long when I had westbrook camo which popped after two session but not really sure if it warrants going down half a size. I feel like going down half a size might be too much...

What are your favorite socks with xx8? NBA or elite? 

First time ever posting on Niketalk, 
Do you guys think there will be new colorway released? or is the Squadron green the last one?
They def feel a little bit long when I had westbrook camo which popped after two session but not really sure if it warrants going down half a size. I feel like going down half a size might be too much...
What are your favorite socks with xx8? NBA or elite? 

I think these will be the next colorway to release:

View media item 854527

Very true statement. I switched last night between the black/reds and the shrouded cements and there is a BIG difference in the zoom. I've played about 4-5 days and 2-3 hours each time in the SE's and they are getting softer but nothing like the camos or shrouded XX8's.

I find it frustrating because the zoom in the shrouded and early SEs was awesome. It's still very good but harder on my knees. The weird part is that all 3 pairs are different - breds are the softest, the reds are the firmest and the all stars in between. They have all been used about the same.

these should be on nike id
mean.gif

Did you have to provide proof of purchase when you sent them in?

Nope. When I called before hand the lady asked where I bought them from I just said a local boutique but that was it. (Bought from shoejocky on eBay tho) they can't deny they're product though regardless of where you bought it unless it was a fake

People be saying the zooms firmer in the non camo pairs but ive popped two pairs of breds so the zoom is defiantly not fixed

Judging by the width of the zoom and it's placement in the shoe, I see a lot of people's bags mashed in in a certain area which means that you landed awkwardly and forced air to another area. Looks like the bags were just designed wrong and under certain load that will all pop eventually. Maybe try a cushioned insole that absorbs some of the weight transfers first. It looks like common science. Think about your style of play, then look at the bag and see where you popped it at.

I think the ball players play with orthotics? So I would figure there occurrence ratios compared to people in the thread to be way less.

Has anyone picked up or at least seen the Sequoia/Volt Ice/Black/Medium Khaki colorway in person?  They look good in pics but I feel I might be disappointed in person.

seriously considering using a bday coupon or Eastbay 20% on this colorway

Has anyone picked up or at least seen the Sequoia/Volt Ice/Black/Medium Khaki colorway in person?  They look good in pics but I feel I might be disappointed in person.

seriously considering using a bday coupon or Eastbay 20% on this colorway

Those are actually my 2nd favorite colorway after the breds. I don't see how they could disappoint, but I haven't seen them in person myself tbh.

Back
Top Bottom