Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Anyone else find it kind of hard to walk/move in these because of the flex point? Was comparing the xx8 to a couple other shoes and noticed that the flex point on the xx8 is closer to the midfoot instead of the forefoot like many other shoes for ex. hyperdunk 2013, lebron 11, kobe 8, soldier 7.

Love the 28s. Imo best ball shoes atm, but durability is a problem for me. Had the Oak Hill 28s from outlet. Popped an air unit and got credit back. Bought these 28se (pictured) balled for about a month rotating 3 different shoes.

Do you guys think this is voucher worthy or is this one on me?

I finally returned my popped pair to FNL three months after purchase for a gift card (had to haggle with the manager a little bit), but I think I'm going to give the Melo M10's a shot and pray that they don't pop like these did.

Man, I copped a pair of the reds on the eastbay 20% off deal... Hope I didn't make a mistake with all these popped instances. I'm 6'4 220, not huge by bball standards but bigger than avg Joes. I haven't balled in Jordan's since og XIV's but wanted to check these out for some reason, now that they don't cost much

Was playing basketball the other day and the sad day came. Popped air bag in the left foot and slight rip in the rubber in the right.

5'10" 158 lbs if anyone wanted a reference.

I picked up some Melo M10's yesterday because I couldn't find my size in the XX8 SE. Anyone know if the Melo's are having the same popped zoom/ripped outsole issues?

Yep. Same sole, but overall the shoe is a bit heavier due to the leather upper. A nice touch if you ask me. I was against the shift away from leather until I tried balling in the xx8's. 

Man I hoopped in mine, I thought they were weak. I'm returning mine to eastbay. I've been hooping in Bron x elites and they **** on these.

Lockdown was :x

Man I hoopped in mine, I thought they were weak. I'm returning mine to eastbay. I've been hooping in Bron x elites and they **** on these.

Lockdown was :x

:lol: What position do you play? If you aren't a 4 or 5 the XX8's are way better. Range of motion is limited with the Lebron's vs the XX8's. Plus XX8's give you better court feel for cuts and transitions. If you are just in the post then maybe so.

I also play 3 or 4. Have hooped in these about 4-5 times. Xmas pair I am unimpressed. Unlocked zoom isn't very responsive

hoop in these five times and really wanted them to be great, but another air bubble to the wayside. i'll wait for posts in the Jordan 29 thread, before I try those.

Back
Top Bottom