Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I'll try the reds for playing ball. Hope I can get them without any hassles. If I miss out I'll probably just wait for a good colorway of the lows

Last edited:
WELL NOW I AM PYSCHED. PLEASE LORD LET TRACTION BE ABOVE AVERAGE.

Attachments

• IMG_2872.PNG
    IMG_2872.PNG
    136.5 KB · Views: 96
IMG_7406.jpg
I never liked jordan 2s.

Never liked Jordans after XIIIs, until the 29s, which were simply awesome.

Now these, these beauty pics got me beastin.

Something about them appeals to me, bang up to date with a bit of 2s homage, but in a modern way that I now like. Plus this CW rocks.

They're a problem.

Hopefully I don't like them in person.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised a lot of people are liking these, it's a good looking shoe and the tech seems to be mostly on-point. I am a little surprised that the early sentiment around these appears to be much better than it was (or ended up being) for the 31s, which I also thought were fantastic.

Can't believe they reached capacity on the reserve link by lunchtime yesterday!!! Glad I checked the app when I did. The Black/Red pair is 1st day for me when the reserve comes. And I'm liking the PS of the announced colorways a few pages back. The Platinum/Royal is great!!! I can't wait!!!

Giving them OG Jordan 2 colorways to make em look even more like the 2 than they already do isnt for me lol. (no matter how good it looks)

The double branding placement took away from the 31's IMO. These have the wings AND jumpman but are more flush into the design.

The double branding placement took away from the 31's IMO. These have the wings AND jumpman but are more flush into the design.

True .. even though I think they shouldnt have slapped the wings on the tongue.. or blackened it at least so its subtle. nuclear90 nuclear90 I thought the XXXI's came close to being a casual wear shoe but it was a bit lumpy and shape wise it didnt work too well.

Put my reservation in for the black ones!! I really hope they do an OG Colorway of the highs like that PS above!! Straight :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:!!!

This picture made me give these a double-take

ecad5d833571ff8646e1b85a9609f6d9.jpg

(Via Nick DePaula's IG)

When I look at them I see the IIs (obviously), XVs, and XX2s; but I still like them as their own entity. None of the colorways really have my attention yet, but I can see myself owning a pair before the release cycle is over.

You'll be able to walk in the store and grab these easily.
:smokin
This picture made me give these a double-take

ecad5d833571ff8646e1b85a9609f6d9.jpg

(Via Nick DePaula's IG)

When I look at them I see the IIs (obviously), XVs, and XX2s; but I still like them as their own entity. None of the colorways really have my attention yet, but I can see myself owning a pair before the release cycle is over.
Man they look crazy here :smokin

let's be real tho

if these were called the Air Jordan II.k17 or some other team jordan type **** these wouldnt get a second look

As a person who absolutely hates the 2, they're on the right track with this one. Can't wait to see how they do the 33 and 34. 4s are my all time favorite.

Back
Top Bottom