Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Initial try on they are really nice. I’m def shooting for PF version again. In TTS length is perfect. My toe ends where the weave ends so I have the little bit of space that the fuse covers. Width wise they are a little snug. For reference I wear a 11.5 in the 34 and 11 in PF of the 35. Never got to try 34s in PF but trying to buy a pair now. Comfort is fantastic just walking. Idk if it was the heat from them sitting in my car while at the gym or not but the outsole in the midfoot is super pliable. Idk if that could be a bad thing when you put pressure on it during play. Cant wait for homes and hopefully infrareds.

Initial try on they are really nice. I’m def shooting for PF version again. In TTS length is perfect. My toe ends where the weave ends so I have the little bit of space that the fuse covers. Width wise they are a little snug. For reference I wear a 11.5 in the 34 and 11 in PF of the 35. Never got to try 34s in PF but trying to buy a pair now. Comfort is fantastic just walking. Idk if it was the heat from them sitting in my car while at the gym or not but the outsole in the midfoot is super pliable. Idk if that could be a bad thing when you put pressure on it during play. Cant wait for homes and hopefully infrareds.

How would you compare the midfoot arch in the 36's to the 34's and 35's? Is it as aggressive as in those two models (i.e., likely to cause discomfort/blistering)?

It's weird, I really do like these, but for some reason the upper being SO see through kinda turned me off. Had the Tatums in cart ready to go Sunday, but decided to wait for my Glories to get here. Love the look and everything about them in-hand, but can't get over being able to see my socks through the top and ended up passing on the Tatums. I'll probably try for the white/black/red pair and that may be it for me on this model depending on how nice the black/infrared pair turns out to be.

It's weird, I really do like these, but for some reason the upper being SO see through kinda turned me off. Had the Tatums in cart ready to go Sunday, but decided to wait for my Glories to get here. Love the look and everything about them in-hand, but can't get over being able to see my socks through the top and ended up passing on the Tatums. I'll probably try for the white/black/red pair and that may be it for me on this model depending on how nice the black/infrared pair turns out to be.

I kinda felt the same, they look nice but that was an odd turn-off I didn’t like too much. I could get over it for non-white pairs because I almost exclusively wear non-white socks, but it made me pull back on the Tatums & has me looking at the Glory’s with a critical eye every time I pull them out the box

Same here 🙄
Yep, add me to the list as well.
Concur with above message, if its shipped its shipped...if its awaiting to be shipped then dont say its shipped. Wasnt expecting them to be in until this week but considering they havent left TN for TX yet and its already Wednesday mmm sometime next week?

Glory’s came in today. I’m a size 14, but went with a 13. They don’t hurt, but I would have loved a 14.

05D91F4A-835A-4A6A-B2F2-B3C979AD6A25.jpeg
8CEA2FEA-5B4A-40D7-B581-9BDE6CD28FAC.jpeg
FB7112B3-712B-4C56-9757-7C49C019F362.jpeg
F086E7A2-21A9-4C39-B792-6E67DE5AB3B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom