AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by never wear them

nike-air-max-2011-dark-grey-volt-dark-pine-071.jpg

Getting these asap, once i'm around a mall.

wore these btw. 

5861757616_38687413b0_z.jpg

5861759958_98c22843d2_z.jpg

havent un-ds'd my wht/caro pair yet. 

Is that what the gray/pine/volts actually look like?  The pic on NDC shows the speckled area dark green with yellow speckles.  I think the ones on NDC look better, but all other websites show the pic above.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by never wear them

Getting these asap, once i'm around a mall.

wore these btw. 

5861757616_38687413b0_z.jpg

5861759958_98c22843d2_z.jpg

havent un-ds'd my wht/caro pair yet. 
Is that what the gray/pine/volts actually look like?  The pic on NDC shows the speckled area dark green with yellow speckles.  I think the ones on NDC look better, but all other websites show the pic above.

No, totally different shoes.  That's the Black and Volt, one of the first colorways to be released.

oshee wrote:

I'm not talking about the black/volt.  I'm talking about the gray/pine/volts.  The pic of the gray/pine/volts on NDC differs from the pic on every other website.  The speckled area is a different color.

Here is a pic from NDC....

pDSP1-10445224dt.jpg

and a pic from Eastbay

_6498645.jpg

Ahhh, my bad for insulting your intelligence.

I've wondered the same thing about them being different. Nike doesn't always have the most accurate pics on their site. I remember them having a pic of AM09s that weren't correct.

I'm sure that someone here can clear it up.

Originally Posted by oshee

Ahhh, my bad for insulting your intelligence.

I've wondered the same thing about them being different. Nike doesn't always have the most accurate pics on their site. I remember them having a pic of AM09s that weren't correct.

I'm sure that someone here can clear it up.

That's ok...I was just wondering if anyone bought that colorway yet to confirm which version they are.

Yeah someone bought them and posted a pic in this thread. It's less than 10 pages back...

oshee wrote:
I'm not talking about the black/volt.  I'm talking about the gray/pine/volts.  The pic of the gray/pine/volts on NDC differs from the pic on every other website.  The speckled area is a different color.

Here is a pic from NDC....

pDSP1-10445224dt.jpg

and a pic from Eastbay

_6498645.jpg

Hands down the best colorway of the AM 2011 - def getting a pair and then done with these...

I don't think I've posted these here yet. Really dig the off white upper and black tinted bubble. A clear sole and my own version of the splattered mid sole topped them off.
5948926028_2d913715a9_b.jpg

New drops...

Sonic Yellow

nike-air-max-2011-sonic-yellow-black.jpg

Binary Blue

xl429889-441_fl.jpeg

Went to the Nike store yesterday and was amazed by how many good colorways that have recently come out for this shoe. The women's colors they had were pretty tuff, along with the men's.

When the 2012 comes out I'm gonna be buying the 11s in bulk...

Originally Posted by battleground03

I don't think I've posted these here yet. Really dig the off white upper and black tinted bubble. A clear sole and my own version of the splattered mid sole topped them off.

That colorway...along with the gray/volt/pine are pure sex.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

A new pic of the Ironstones.

nike-air-max-2011-ironstone-orange-peel-1.jpg

what is the availbilty on these?
I saw these today in person and the salesguy wanted to sell me them for $120 and they just came out. This color probably not selling well

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

A new pic of the Ironstones.

nike-air-max-2011-ironstone-orange-peel-1.jpg

what is the availbilty on these?
I saw these today in person and the salesguy wanted to sell me them for $120 and they just came out. This color probably not selling well

That seems like one of those love it or hate it colorways.  I'm not feeling it.

Copped the grey/red colorway yesterday. I swear this is one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn.

Originally Posted by battleground03

That colorway...along with the gray/volt/pine are pure sex.

Definitely like there better than the GR version.  The white midsole rim and midosle with the off-white upper killed them for me.

I don't know if this is the right thread but is any one feeling the leathers and aren't more colorways of them suppose to drop next?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

can someone help me to ID a pair to look like infrared 90's using solar red?

I tried, but not having a solar red airbag option killed it for me.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

can someone help me to ID a pair to look like infrared 90's using solar red?

I tried, but not having a solar red airbag option killed it for me.

yeah or even a white/clear one...

Back
Top Bottom