Air Max DN

It dropped during the snkrs live. I couldn't get any of the links from sneaker twitter to show on desktop but it showed in the live. $160.

**** . I don’t see anything on there now . I didn’t know anything about any live event or anything . That’s some bs

**** . I don’t see anything on there now . I didn’t know anything about any live event or anything . That’s some bs

I tried to help 🤷‍♂️
Made a post before the live (although I typo'd it as 'life'), made a post when they shock dropped, then posted 2 links (took the J23 link down when it 404'd).

Good luck getting them. Shades of JoyRides to me so I'm out. I'd try them on in store but that's about it. But when you have gigantic feet you gotta be choosy sometimes cause the designs look bad for you while they look good on smaller feet :lol:

Yeah thanks man good looks on the link . How’d you like them appearance wise in person ?? What store had them ?

Nike Air Max Dn “Black”
Color: Black/Dark Grey-Anthracite-Dark Smoke Grey
Style Code: DV3337-002
Release Date: March 26, 2024
Price: $160
Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-6.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Black-DV3337-002-7.jpeg

Nike Air Max Dn
Color: Sail/Black-Coconut Milk-Beach
Style Code: DV3337-100
Release Date: March 26, 2024
Price: $160
Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date-6.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Dn-Sail-DV3337-100-Release-Date-7.jpeg

Last edited:
Got any shots on foot? How's the sizing, cushioning, materials, etc? What makes them the best in years?
For sizing i went TTS and they fit perfect. I have to go up half a size in AM95s and 97s so i wondered about going up in half in these, but TTS was the right decision. Materials are on point, the rubber weaving feels cool to touch and the general build quality is excellent 'zero glue marks/scuffs etc'. The comfort is really good, probably the best fresh out of the box comfort i have experienced since the glory days of the late 90s and early 2000s models like the TNs and AM Tailwinds. I say they are the best AM to come out in years based off all of this, but the main thing for me is just the styling is so up my alley, they literally nailed it!

White(grey?)/royal has the best color blocking by far; digging the volts. I’d def give them a try if I got em for $100 at an outlet. Seems like a perfect shoe for all the fitness influencers too

A more critical perspective to say the least compared to a few other videos I've seen. I was interested in its looks, but the move to Phylon surprised me when I read up on it, and this video just confirmed my suspicion of a lesser comfortable Air Max. Maybe it might not be the case if I were to go try it on, but **** it. In addition, it's pointed out earlier here in the thread that these are basically like Tubular Air, too. A lot of glorified and heavy marketing with all these boutique/store parties for this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom