Air Max DN

My jd had em , very comfortable
IMG_1677.jpeg

Possibly Nike’s most shameful marketing scheme yet. But it’ll work. If these just hit shelves without the push like all the other air max take down models do they’d sit for years.

Possibly Nike’s most shameful marketing scheme yet. But it’ll work. If these just hit shelves without the push like all the other air max take down models do they’d sit for years.

What do you mean? Marketing Tuned Air like it's something new and innovative?

this isn’t a takedown model lol this is the new flagship air max model .

I mean yeah ? Every year or every few years Nike comes out with a new flagship air max shoe …. This is it lol
Traditionally with new tech and intended for running. This has zero new tech and is marketed for mall walking. It’s not even priced as a flagship model.

I mean when they say it’s revolutionary and say it’s the latest research and technology I’d consider it new tech. So by your logic it’s a take down model of what exactly ? lol if you’re talking about running . That’s what the vapor max line is for and that’s old and tired by now. The REAL running shoes by Nike are the Pegasus line and stuff like that. Specifically talking about air max . This is definitely the latest flagship model. I mean with the way it’s been marketed I’m sure you could deduce that yourself.

I mean when they say it’s revolutionary and say it’s the latest research and technology I’d consider it new tech. So by your logic it’s a take down model of what exactly ? lol if you’re talking about running . That’s what the vapor max line is for and that’s old and tired by now. The REAL running shoes by Nike are the Pegasus line and stuff like that. Specifically talking about air max . This is definitely the latest flagship model. I mean with the way it’s been marketed I’m sure you could deduce that yourself.
Nightwing explains it in his vid. It’s tubular air from the 90s. It’s not new.

Traditionally with new tech and intended for running. This has zero new tech and is marketed for mall walking. It’s not even priced as a flagship model.
Even Nike knows Air Maxes haven’t been viable for running since like the 2000s. That’s why they have models like the Pegasus, Vomero, etc.

The vapormax was kinda promoted as a running shoe until ppl started reviewing the shoe and determined it was best for jump, walking, and/or light jogging. Then nike switched gears and remarketed

The vapormax was kinda promoted as a running shoe until ppl started reviewing the shoe and determined it was best for jump, walking, and/or light jogging. Then nike switched gears and remarketed
Thanks - and I agree about what you're saying about those being more lifestyle than performance. I see that the Dn are described as Nike's new flagship Air Max line. I sort of assumed that the Vapormax were the flagship before, so I was wondering what this means for their future. (Mostly because I only recently tried them and happen to love them.)

Any planned releases for this year look like new colorways of the Vapormax 2021, '23 and VaporMax Plus

Even Nike knows Air Maxes haven’t been viable for running since like the 2000s. That’s why they have models like the Pegasus, Vomero, etc.
I run in Air Max 2014s a few times/week. There may very well be better options now, but all newer technology isn’t automatically better than tech that worked just fine in the 80s and 90s. I’ll take my AM 2014 over boost or lunarlon all day. Pegasus and Vomeros both have air in them…

I run (and walk) in Air Max Plus. I'm not a distance runner or anything but I'd rather do it in amps than vomeros. Them thangs is flimsy. If I actually liked running I could easily do a few miles in em daily. They're great for running, for me.

Correct. But at least they tried. I actually said eff it and did a run in my Vapormax last week. Never again. But that’s cuz the pods don’t align with my foot shape. They may work for some.

The difference is Vapormax was something new. Dn is just tubular air with a new name. Maybe they should be commended for not lying to us that it’s a running shoe. It’s dam sure not ‘flagship’ tho. It’s a NSW model.

I run in Air Max 2014s a few times/week. There may very well be better options now, but all newer technology isn’t automatically better than tech that worked just fine in the 80s and 90s. I’ll take my AM 2014 over boost or lunarlon all day. Pegasus and Vomeros both have air in them…
That’s like saying cars shouldn’t bother to come up with newer safety features because they worked just fine in the 1920s. I never said that air isn’t viable for running, I said Air Max. Pegasus and Vomero both use Zoom which is a different form of cushioning.

That’s like saying cars shouldn’t bother to come up with newer safety features because they worked just fine in the 1920s. I never said that air isn’t viable for running, I said Air Max. Pegasus and Vomero both use Zoom which is a different form of cushioning.
They absolutely should keep innovating. But all innovations don’t work better than what came before and Dn is not an innovation. ‘Air Max’ just means the air is visible. That is done with zoom as well. Whether it’s visible or not has little impact on the cushioning itself.

Back
Top Bottom