Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I cant wait to cop ... The black base colorway well be copped for sure ... now that white base colorway is dope to but not sure if I want them , if so theywell be used for beaters .....
Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Size 8? Jesus...

Calm down ... thats not that big ....

Originally Posted by Woodside718

the hood will be on these, trust

"the hood" will not be on these
laugh.gif

i wanted the white ones before the black ones, but seems like the blacks were the only ones available, oh well
ohwell.gif
. i'll reunite with em next month i guess.
tired.gif

Damn some of yall really like the White colorway over the black

To each his own, but the black/blue are so perfect IMO

yeahh
mann
we just got these in at my job
theyre on point.. im dead broke right now though
but imma still try to coppp

jus tried these on...very clean but ima have to cop the 11.5..kinda snug. For those out in the jamaica area...these are ALL OVER...including the eggplantflights

Seeing as how swoosh jus put the pix back up, Im guessn they're going to be dropping again on Sat.... hopefully with the wht pair too

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

jus tried these on...very clean but ima have to cop the 11.5..kinda snug. For those out in the jamaica area...these are ALL OVER...including the eggplant flights
yeah i know i texted my homie that work out there but he talkin about 180 for the penny's and the eggplants.. chill

I got my pennies just right now in the mail from eastbay. AMAZING i put them on immediately suit and tie in my work clothes rocking my pennies in the office.

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

jus tried these on...very clean but ima have to cop the 11.5..kinda snug. For those out in the jamaica area...these are ALL OVER...including the eggplant flights
yeah i know i texted my homie that work out there but he talkin about 180 for the penny's and the eggplants.. chill

yea i went in there...i said how much for the flights...dude says "180", i said what about the penny's he says "same price"....so i hadto leave but up and down the ave they are out there VIM, and few mom and pop places...for those of you that are tight wit the gwop, wait and sit on these, youwill get them for 80...

Back
Top Bottom