Air-Randy Get Out Of Niketalk

Its been awhile, but I gotta bring this back from a couple years ago.....

stop hatin'

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

RockDeep Wrote

Air-Randy is not getting their shoes legitly from Nike at all, and the Folks at Jordan are and continue to be Highly Ticked at them getting these shoes and showing them online when they do.

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrived it arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

Jordan was very Salty. Not sure what Nike Legal did IF anything, and if they continue to do nothing, it really doesn't matter, it only shows they don't support the company by allowing it to continue by not sending a cease and desist letter to Air-Randy.

I know that Air-Randy has also blantantly lifted pictures and images from BabyDills site before, which doesn't lend much credibility to him from jump street at all, if you need to steal images in order to push your own "product"

As for Marquee Sole- They are a mystery to even the folks at Nike. Speculation there (at Nike) is someone is gettin additional boxes of Shoes out at the Factory in some shape or form and selling them on the site.

Nike isn't too happy about that, but they can't control Security at Production Facilities when they Contract them to Police themselves. So as long as whoever is getting the product out of the door, Marquee Sole will be in business.

I will say, if you are not getting boxes with your shoes, this is because those shoes are leaving the factory in something other than a box. Say a Duffel bag or trash bag.

So since Air-Randy is fake why do we still have him in niketalk? i mean there clearly fake shoes so lets get him out.
We have to take down all Air-Randy stuff as in people who promote him and in the Website Store Outlet Posts
Come on NT

thanks

Move this post if its in the wrong area

DUDE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MEANING OF "LEGITLY" IN THAT SENTENCE?

IT MEANS ILLEGALLY, NOT THE SHOES ARE FAKES.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just want to know what shoes is comin out and what color and style there is
Stolen or Not Stolen

Its hard out here for a pimp
lol

Getting them illegally is just as bad as selling fakes. I personally don't condone either, yet the man's gotta make his money one way or another.Too many salty people in here (because the man has the connections to pull it off). Going from sweat shop worker to running his own business was no easy task.Give the man credit for making it.

As for the leaches that really look for e-fame, (you know who you are) everyone has their own opinion. Stop trying to justify your sucking up to the two peopleselling and getting the shoes illegally by defending them. Get off their sack for a second, they don't pay you to justify their hustle. They pay you topush their product.

thank you air randy and marquee sole for all the pics, Nike/JB DESERVES to be losing some of their merchandise because of how the screa everything up, we canjust say it is a part of the payback

what a way to start a year. I have a feeling this will go down in NT folklore for years to come. I don't condone the way they get their shoes (if there isany truth to rockdeep's statements...i believe so.) But i never thought id see the day when kicks are on the same level as people downloading musicillegally
roll.gif

What part of the game is that?

no,,if it wasnt 4 air-randy I wouldnt have some and most of the shoes I do,,I have never personally ordered from him,,but if i knw anything its that he hasvery acurate release dates and info,,and i actually give him props,,it takes some real guts to do wat he did,,I cant really do or say alot,,becuz if i do impostitive ill get flamed on,,so heres this,,
he does more good to us then bad,,who wants to wait for the actual shoes to release when we could know way before

I WOULD DO THE SAME IF I HAD THE CHANCE..... ILLEGAL = SHMEGAL....

CAN SOMEONE IN THIS FUNKIN FORUM SAY THAT THEY DONT APPRECIATE IT OR HATE IT WHEN PICS ARE LEAKED.....???????????????

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'm sorry. I don't remember saying Air-Randy was sellin fakes.

At all.

Please don't mis-repersent my words and have them twisted around.

Re-Read it all and then marinate on it a bit please sir. I appreciate the effort, but just don't use my words for you platform if done with a slant.

Thanks.

I dont knock heat or 160s hustle and mentioned that...I just don't support how either company MAY be acquiring these... Its just a fact Air-Randy isn't getting them legitimatly from Nike/Jordan.
Yo where is 160 at ????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

RockDeep Wrote

Air-Randy is not getting their shoes legitly from Nike at all, and the Folks at Jordan are and continue to be Highly Ticked at them getting these shoes and showing them online when they do.

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrived it arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

Jordan was very Salty. Not sure what Nike Legal did IF anything, and if they continue to do nothing, it really doesn't matter, it only shows they don't support the company by allowing it to continue by not sending a cease and desist letter to Air-Randy.

I know that Air-Randy has also blantantly lifted pictures and images from BabyDills site before, which doesn't lend much credibility to him from jump street at all, if you need to steal images in order to push your own "product"

As for Marquee Sole- They are a mystery to even the folks at Nike. Speculation there (at Nike) is someone is gettin additional boxes of Shoes out at the Factory in some shape or form and selling them on the site.

Nike isn't too happy about that, but they can't control Security at Production Facilities when they Contract them to Police themselves. So as long as whoever is getting the product out of the door, Marquee Sole will be in business.

I will say, if you are not getting boxes with your shoes, this is because those shoes are leaving the factory in something other than a box. Say a Duffel bag or trash bag.

So since Air-Randy is fake why do we still have him in niketalk? i mean there clearly fake shoes so lets get him out.
We have to take down all Air-Randy stuff as in people who promote him and in the Website Store Outlet Posts
Come on NT

thanks

Move this post if its in the wrong area
I'm sorry but this has been building up for awhile and after you made this tread I have to say this...

You come on this board talking about how people make posts to be "big shots" but in the last month and a half you have been the biggest one of them all!!! You tried to give us "insider info" that turned out to be wrong but the BEST is you coming on here making this post when just yesterday you made this post... http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8650...11-Countdown-Packs-XX3-230-.html#reply-865044 and you went out of your way to post a bunch of Air Randy's pics and Marquee Sole's flicks and a few hours later you come on here and say Air Randy shouldn't be on NT??? Not only that but they are pics that were posted on here in their own treads so did you really need to REPOST them again??? Or were you just trying to be the "big shot"??? You might wanna go back and edit your posts so you don't get your spot blown before you make posts like this!!!!

And before I go on to the topic at hand... Rock NEVER said the shoes he had were Fakes. This is also funny coming from you because you come on here with this post talking about how bad fakes are but you made this post as well... http://niketalk.com/topic/27069

As far as the Air Randy itself situation goes... They obviously must know someone that can make the shoes "disappear" and they end up with them. Of course I see why Nike and JB are salty but at the same time if they really wanted to do something about it they could track him down and make it stop. And since they aren't I have no problem with getting pics of shoes early no matter who it's from, AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEGIT and not FAKES as we saw with all the XXIII pics that came out early. As stated before, you can't knock the hustle just because you're not the one that's on it!!!
tongue.gif

OUCH!

The truth hurts sometimes, don't it? LOL
wink.gif
He makes contradictingposts all the time but yet has stated several times how he hates people that come on here trying to be "big shots". After reading this post, I justhad to say something...

i remember the old days when air randy was cheered for being an insider with other individuals on this board and now this, lol. i dont mind his pics and if youbuy off him for such high price thats youre problem, just think about it. how is this possible other top tier shops cant sell even 1 week before release dateand he is selling them like 4 months before and for that price. now let come this to your mind "there is something wrong" and if you still buy offhim blame youreself and not him easy as that

i'm not here to judge anyone...but i do want to say that i appreciate the early photos air randy gives us. i personally believe that the early pictureshelp nike in the long run by creating buzz.

1st off, marquesole's pics are a little better than Randy's, But I appreciate them both regardless of how they are doing what they are doing...

It isn't up to us to stop him anyway, This is Nikes Job...

Besides, If Air-Randy is willing to deal with whatever Heat (no pun intended) his actions bring him from this huge corporation, then I am sure he cares verylittle what a few NT'ers think about it...

I can't wait to see how this situation plays out in '08...

hahahahaha woooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin' smokin' comeback there metalmaned mad props goes to you. but at the same time, yes Air Randy provides uswith great info and great pictures, nobody can deny that. but the way he obtains his shoes i find a bit shady. I mean, sure we can be appreciative for theinformation that we've been long seeking, but at the same time is it right of us to be accepting these pictures as if Air-Randy was just a good insider andwas helping out us sneakerheads by hookin it up with pictures? or do we view him as a snake who basically steals his information and takes away from the TRUEinsiders that provide us with pictures and information that they have obtained without taking any illegal matters. it's a very confusing topic so i'mnot gonna sit here and flame air-randy, because he does give us good information and pictures. but the information and pictures come with a price knowing thatthey are obtained by illegal actions. interesting stuff....
smile.gif

I agree with what most people are saying - It's wrong (illegal) what Air-Randy does but we all LOVE looking at the pics. I've never bought anythingfrom him and never will.

I've thought for a while now that Air-Randy IS Nike. I mean, why wouldn't Nike want to make 4 times over retail by putting these shoes out a couplemonths ahead of time? C'mon, he gets full size runs and boxes now. As stated, Nike could easily shut Randy down if they wanted to.

Sorry I had to post this again...

A quote from Michael Jordan --

"Stop buying my stolen shoes. I need the money to get hiiigh"

6kshjbo.jpg

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Sorry I had to post this again...

A quote from Michael Jordan --

"Stop buying my stolen shoes. I need the money to get hiiigh"

6kshjbo.jpg
Somebody needs to turn that photo into a "U Mad?" picture.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjvig414

hahahahaha woooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin' smokin' comeback there metalmaned mad props goes to you. but at the same time, yes Air Randy provides us with great info and great pictures, nobody can deny that. but the way he obtains his shoes i find a bit shady. I mean, sure we can be appreciative for the information that we've been long seeking, but at the same time is it right of us to be accepting these pictures as if Air-Randy was just a good insider and was helping out us sneakerheads by hookin it up with pictures? or do we view him as a snake who basically steals his information and takes away from the TRUE insiders that provide us with pictures and information that they have obtained without taking any illegal matters. it's a very confusing topic so i'm not gonna sit here and flame air-randy, because he does give us good information and pictures. but the information and pictures come with a price knowing that they are obtained by illegal actions. interesting stuff....
smile.gif

I will agree with you that it is a touchy subject because honestly if Nike doesn't know how or where Air Randy is getting his shoes from then they canonly assume. But if Nike/JB REALLY wants to put a stop to that then they need to actually persue it with the threat of legal action at which time he eithergets sued by nike, arrested and charged with "stolen merchandise"(if they can prove it's stolen) or gives up his source which is the REALdownfall of this whole thing. But until they do that this will keep happening. I have no problem with him posting pics of shoes that he's gotten his handson, I'm all for it because just like everyone else I am curious as to what a certain model or colorway is going to look like. Like I said I can't knockthe hustle because if 98% of the people here were in his shoes they'd probably do the same thing!!!

Back
Top Bottom