Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can "easily" $++! him down? Riiiiiight,just like its sooooo easy for nike to stop the manufacturing and imports of fakes that hit the streets for pennies compared to randy's prices....nike is an american company, china can care less about copyright laws/fakes...hell,china opened up fake apple stores,but yeah,its soooo "easy" to get randyshut down? I highly doubt it,ijf it was so easy,it would've been happened awhile ago

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

They can "easily" $++! him down? Riiiiiight,just like its sooooo easy for nike to stop the manufacturing and imports of fakes that hit the streets for pennies compared to randy's prices....nike is an american company, china can care less about copyright laws/fakes...hell,china opened up fake apple stores,but yeah,its soooo "easy" to get randyshut down? I highly doubt it,ijf it was so easy,it would've been happened awhile ago
Nike shuts people/groups down all the time but as soon as they shut down one guy, the next day a couple more start up. Its happens all the time in China, not with just Nike. clearly you lack a lot of information, China is the fake capital of the world, thats why its hard to stop it. just because you stop one guy doesnt mean its a job well done, you got others and more opening/starting up everyday.

we are talking about one guy with one site. shut him down and hes done. he is selling fakes and early merchandise from Nike which if Nike isnt behind it then im sure they wouldn't like that their products are being sold early and without them making a dime off it.

It doesnt hurt to have 50+ people email or report AR to Nike. with a huge amount of emails in the same day/week about the same site then they cannot ignore it. If we dont see something done then Nike is scum and we know what they are all about.

Originally Posted by megatron

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?

I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.

DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR

...So you're mad because other people, with less money than you, can cop a pair of Jordans?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is why the game is the gutter. No one cares about this crap. This is one of the main things pulling the sneaker community down.

If we actually show we care, then there could be a day where we don't have to worry about potential fakes, and crummy material.

Nike cant even control the factories where they outsource the work where the shoes are produced for the simple reason that the factories are all controlled by Asian organized crime, and that is how the whole early grey market shoe game operates.

Everyone at the factory and alot of Nikes own people in China are in on it. Its alot deeper than you think....

Nike is going to keep looking the other way for many reasons....
They also cant control the suppliers who source the materials for them. Nike neither makes the parts for the shoes, nor manufactures the shoes, everything is outsourced.  These sourcing companies produce extra sets of materials then sell those to the highest bidder where they are produced in separate factories , not to mention the factory overrun/stolen pairs and selling tech packs (blueprints) to others to make straight up fakes.....

Even though this hurts Nike , it all creates hype and promotion in the long run. Due to the shady factory owners, Nikes huge fear over more public backlash about labor practices (why they dont own the factories) among other things, Nike is never going to be able to stop the problem. Air Randy is just a small piece in the game......

If Nike doesnt care about fixing the problem, why should you?

There believe it or not is not much Nike Can do unless they change the whole supply chain. NIKE doesn't make the materials they order them via piece-meal from different companies.... And since these AAA authentic part replicas is only to a small percentage to the bottom line they are not going to do much... unless of course if AR and people like him started making fake LeBrons, Kobes, Foams and everything else in mass amounts and sold them at bootleg website prices... that would be something else.. but sadly its the cost of doing business in China. Most People don't know this but in order to produce anything over there you have to give the Chinese Government complete Blueprint and patent documentation for them to file away... So even if every company in the world stopped making things in China they still could reverse engineer and mass manufacture almost all goods with out issue....

... NUFF SAID.... FOR NOW

That is why I would never buy anything that requires overseas shipping. The counterfeit market is so big overseas that you are almost guaranteed to get fakes. With that said if you buy from an overseas seller, I have no pity for you. You are too lazy to work hard to get a legit pair from here in the U.S. where you can have some protection. Instead, you follow the herd and jump off the cliff. There is no reason why you should try to report this guy. If you want him to go out of business, DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

grown men caring about who sells what type of shoes and for what purpose and for how much....seriously who gives a *%*+....let it play out however it does. you don't support it? don't buy from him.

yes we all came here (NT) because at one point or another we loved sneakers and "collected" or whatever...but to care after a certain age about sneakers as if its some sort of important aspect of life is borderline pathetic.

Who cares?

Unless you Nike is your family business and you take this personally, why would you even bother?

most the dudes in general dont care OP
to me i see it as if dudes willing to buy fakes/bgrades more legit pairs for us

I haven't seen any 100% concrete evidence that the shoes he sells are fake.

I've been through the threads in JB about it.

If I missed something, please point it out.

Originally Posted by megatron

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR
indifferent.gif

ALL YOU DUDES ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS

just dont buy shoes form them. Nike does not care about you carrying for the fakes. Why you dudes act like these shops are taking money away from you personally. If they did sell fakes... so what? As long as your smart enough not to buy them then go on with your day.

Everyone complaining about these sellers have other motives. Either they cant afford the shoes the sellers are selling or they are simply jealous they dont have the access these shops have.

THINK ABOUT IT.... WHAT ARE YOU REALLY LOSING?

materialistic fools

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

so my dude sell's legit b grades early and yall hating?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can't knock the hustle... BUT, I know he's not getting any of my money.

I don't trust any of these overseas websites that offer a FSR of a 3+ year old shoe. Real, fake, B-grades. F-grades, the quality sucks on everything nowadays.

A co-worker of mine once told me that if he looked at a woman and had to think about the possibility of her not REALLY being a woman, it wasn't going any further than that. I suggest you guys use the same code when buying your shoes. 

Peace.

Y'all trying to do way too much now, at the end nothing will be done.

and don't see why y'all doing this.
nerd.gif

Shutdown everyone selling fakes though, %!%# really hurt the shoe game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike shuts people/groups down all the time but as soon as they shut down one guy, the next day a couple more start up. Its happens all the time in China, not with just Nike. clearly you lack a lot of information, China is the fake capital of the world, thats why its hard to stop it. just because you stop one guy doesnt mean its a job well done, you got others and more opening/starting up everyday.

we are talking about one guy with one site. shut him down and hes done. he is selling fakes and early merchandise from Nike which if Nike isnt behind it then im sure they wouldn't like that their products are being sold early and without them making a dime off it.

It doesnt hurt to have 50+ people email or report AR to Nike. with a huge amount of emails in the same day/week about the same site then they cannot ignore it. If we dont see something done then Nike is scum and we know what they are all about.
contradictory much? shut AR down, and how many other sites will pop up? hell, AR might even open a NEW site called AirCandy since all these little hypebeast kids gobble up all his sneakers for ridiciulous prices......Fakes, gray market shoes,etc. will NEVER stop....shut down AR,then who takes his place? Marqueesole? SDS? Kickslab? etc. etc. etc. (idk if those sites are on same level as AR,but Im just using them as an example)
As for AR DEFINITELY selling fakes....are you sure?....because sites, legit sneaker sites,like sneakernews.com and Kixandthecity.com CONSTANTLY post pics from AR......KATC just had an article on AR "45" Concord pairs are called them legit SAMPLES.....so are they fake? are they real? does AR pay these sites to promote him? idk...

Ill leave it at that....i can care less about AR and him getting shut down or not.....i will never be buying from him,and never have, and it wont change. he can stay oopen forever,him,as well as other early sites will never see my $

If that is what you call cooking...I want no part of that kitchen.  Some of you guys have the "game" all twisted, upside, and screwed up.  Sad depiction of our youth.  

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

so my dude sell's legit b grades early and yall hating?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Word

I can't wait to stunt in those 2009 space jams that were made in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom