Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

so my dude sell's legit b grades early and yall hating?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Word

I can't wait to stunt in those 2009 space jams that were made in 2011

I wasn't too crazy about this as well, since I purchase a pair.  And the tag says it was made in 2010, not 2011.  
People, do a Google search on "Something-The-Whole-Sneaker-Community-Should-Read-My-Experience-With-SlamDunkSpace".  And you should see the link to Sole Collector on this subject.

Ahhh, this argument brings me back.  I remember questioning why people wouldn't go the extra mile to get "real" shoes.  I used to wonder why people would spend less money on shoes that were obviously counterfeit, instead of spending a little more on shoes that were made of higher quality materials.  I also used to wonder why Nike wouldn't drop lawsuits to stop people from sullying their brand.  But then a funny thing happened.  "Real" merchandise started becoming more and more like "fake" merchandise to the point now that the only way to authenticate a Jordan product is to look in the shoe and make sure it has a freaking production date on the tag.  Fake IVs didn't bring their standards up to real IVs, real IVs brought theirs down to fake IVs.  The XIs that came out in the CDP and the space jams feel terrible on your feet compared to the ones that came out in 2000/2001.  JB obviously started caring less about their quality and more about their profit margins.  So, I ask you, if they don't care about it, why should you? I know, I know, I sound like a curmudgeon longing for days gone by
ohwell.gif

When I first joined this site it was for sneakers, now it's for the community.
But when I used to stay in the JB forum all  I saw was 'New Air Jordan _  leaked pics' then in the thread it was Air-Randy pics and all the replies were "Props Randy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

Now dudes turning against him?

Plus, didn't he get shut down before?

I haven't bought Js in a while - someone fill me in?

I remember the name air randy, but never related to anything bad

he sells b-grades? or fakes?

You're assuming Nike doesn't know about him already.

Wasn't he closed a couple of years ago?

Originally Posted by All Ready

people from nike have accounts here

i mean c'mon, they def know

bro no hard feelings or anything but when i seen your name all i seen was the A and R and thought Air Randy at 1st
laugh.gif

The sodium level is strong.

Nike won't do anything, he's either paying the shops to make extra pairs, or Nike is giving him the b-grades. Either way, Nike isn't gonna change factories. It costs too much to make em in the US.

What you all should do is post Randy's info on /b/ and watch the hilarity ensue.

Why stop another mans Hustle? Stop him from putting food in his mouth? Mind your business.

But i can see why you guys say this..... If i wanna purchase some Infrared VI's or Concords in 2 years or w/e and they are a pair from air randy and i bought some b grades. I'd be tight...

but oh well... who give a *%*$.

Air Randy is the Bob Arum of the sneaker world.

Been scamming and stealing for YEARS.

I bought some Black/Red 4s with the Nike Air heel from him back in 2001/02 , paid close to $300...when I got the kicks they midsoles were cracked and there were creases and rips everywhere. He took a black sharpie and colored in the cracks and scratches to make the shoe look better from far away, talking about it was VNDS.

Dude needs to be boycotted. He comes up with new ways to get over on people every couple of years, then hides out once the backlash gets too strong.

So let's shut down a seller who does the same as Nike, but on a smaller scale?

I mean, logically, it wouldn't make sense to just stop buying from Nike, right? I mean, slave labor is the norm.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I bought some Black/Red 4s with the Nike Air heel from him back in 2001/02 , paid close to $300...when I got the kicks they midsoles were cracked and there were creases and rips everywhere. He took a black sharpie and colored in the cracks and scratches to make the shoe look better from far away, talking about it was VNDS.

Dude needs to be boycotted. He comes up with new ways to get over on people every couple of years, then hides out once the backlash gets too strong.

Wooooooowwww

some of you dudes make me sick. no ones hating, he is ruining the shoe game a long with other sellers.

cant even go on ebay to buy a damn pair of shoes because theres a good chance im buying their crappy shoes other people are pawning off as authentic from FTL, FNL, eastbay, etc.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

some of you dudes make me sick. no ones hating, he is ruining the shoe game a long with other sellers.

cant even go on ebay to buy a damn pair of shoes because theres a good chance im buying their crappy shoes other people are pawning off as authentic from FTL, FNL, eastbay, etc.

The problem is Nike looking the other way and allowing this to happen.
Thats like blaming the neighborhood drug dealer for the fact that people use drugs....... The sellers are just pawns, shut down Randy or SDS and another will just pop up.... In order to stop the problem you need to stop the source of the grey market shoes, not the sellers of them.

Randy and SDS are not producing the shoes they are buying them from the shady people involved with the factories. If you shut Randy down that does nothing about the grey market still producing these shoes, in order to stop the problem whoever is going to do it needs to think big picture....

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Damn. *picks up pitchfork*

Ar sells fakes? I bought a pair of concords from him a few months ago and sold em to some hype beast at my job for double the profit lulz.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Zyzz

The problem is Nike looking the other way and allowing this to happen.
Thats like blaming the neighborhood drug dealer for the fact that people use drugs....... The sellers are just pawns, shut down Randy or SDS and another will just pop up.... In order to stop the problem you need to stop the source of the grey market shoes, not the sellers of them.

Randy and SDS are not producing the shoes they are buying them from the shady people involved with the factories. If you shut Randy down that does nothing about the grey market still producing these shoes, in order to stop the problem whoever is going to do it needs to think big picture....
i agree, it doesnt do much but AR is pretty much the top guy. one at a time take em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom