AirBNB Questions & Tips

AirBNB is GOAT have stayed in 4 I believe for weekend trips to Austin.

Every single stay was great.

Used it once when I went to Cincinnati for 3 days. Me and 5 of my friends got a house. It was nice. We bought our own food, didn't touch the host's stuff minus the dishes. He actually waived the clean up fee ($80) because we left the place spotless.

I'd use it again but would prefer a hotel. Did feel weird just staying in someone's house but we did save a lot vs staying at a hotel.

What if they left those things for op ?

Are they full bottles of wine and liquor?

Yeah bruh, it's tons of wine bottles chilling in the fridge, some chilling on the floor, nice little bar setup. I would ask her, but she sucks with responding so I'll leave it alone.

Usually, when you rent an entire home or apartment the things in the flat are left there for you to use at your pleasure, from toiletries to food and drink. At least in Europe. Obviously if you're just renting a room that's different. If you're renting the whole place they would have said specifically in the add if the drinks weren't for you. Hell the last person probably left them. I just got back from Mallorca and leftbehind a few bottles of wine a, 12 pack, and a bottle of liquor for the host.

Usually it's just toiletries but almost everyplace I've rented has said specifically what was left in the house as well. Check th me add again and if you're still not sure just send the host a message on the app.

Last edited:
Anyone out there able to oop me a referral link? :nerd:

Edit: Thanks Timeless

Last edited:
It crossed my mind recently. I've used Airbnb twice and it would suck to have had some weirdos recording me while I was there.

Just used Airbnb last month in Tampa. My brother and a few friends and I rented out a spot to chill for the weekend. Friend got drunk and **** the first night and puked all over the rug and blanket. Chunks of puke everywhere :lol:. He scrubbed the carpet the next morning and threw the blanket in the washer. Looked like nothing happened :lol:

I will probably use Airbnb again if needed. We had the whole spot though. Don't think I would ever use it to share a room or whatever.

Tablet Hotels, pricey but worth it. Airbnb is terrible just another start-up trying to switch up the hotel industry. It works but their are too many hassles.

Get rich and buy you a vacation home. In your desired states of interest.

Last edited:
Tablet Hotels, pricey but worth it. Airbnb is terrible just another start-up trying to switch up the hotel industry. It works but their are too many hassles.

Get rich and buy you a vacation home. In your desired states of interest.

This makes no sense. AirBNB is far from terrible its very flexible and the system is intuitive too.

How do you expect us to answer this? Can you ask the owner straight up or are you asking if there is a device you can buy that would detect hidden cameras or what?

i think that's what he was asking, if there is a device which can detect hidden cameras

Air BNB is a great option. I have stayed in them plenty of times. I only rent out the whole place though. Never shared.

I thought it was clear that I was asking if there was a device that could detect that sort of thing.

It crossed my mind recently. I've used Airbnb twice and it would suck to have had some weirdos recording me while I was there.
...I honestly never thought of that
That is pretty creepy 
nerd.gif

My house has hidden cameras/security, but none installed in the bedrooms....

Reminds me of a horror movie type scenario 
laugh.gif

I def did a shared room in someones mansion before out here in Houston.

He had the cameras outside and in the kitchen but didnt let me know but I saw those Nest camera's. For all I know he probably had em in the bedroom but if you wanna see my meat be my guest. Idk why someone would do that. I'm not trying to steal your bed frame and king size mattress fam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom