AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Bout times these came back!!!!!

The first altitude's all leather, the retro's had the 3m sides.

Regardless of the 3m or not on the bred 13's, they a definite cop. it's been a long time waiting for these. 

And I'm sure everyone could use a extra pair for their collection.

Bout times these came back!!!!!
The first altitude's all leather, the retro's had the 3m sides.
Regardless of the 3m or not on the bred 13's, they a definite cop. it's been a long time waiting for these. 
And I'm sure everyone could use a extra pair for their collection.

The '10 Altitudes and Flint's didn't have 3m

I appreciate all of those who hopped on those 2010s because they allowed me to scoop a DS 2005 pair for a good price.
HAHA! Same here. I was almost stunned that I saw a DS pair on ebay for $230 shipped, about a few weeks after the 2010's released.
In fact, I had picked up a DS pair a month before at the very exact price. I ended up selling one of those pairs on NT too.
laugh.gif

Hoping that the 2004's start popping off like crazy next year.
nthat.gif

That's the main reason why I say bring on the re-retros.  eBay is your friend if you're not pleased with the final product of the current stuff.

I did the same thing with the Playoff XII's.  I was content with my pair, but I figured I'd hunt just to see what was out there.  Landed a 2004 pair for $230 shipped.  The comfort and leather quality on that shoe is ridiculous.

I think patience will pay off with these.  I got antsy earlier in the year when I finally saw a DS pair of the 2004 Black/Red XIII's pop up in my size and paid $350 shipped.  I don't regret it one bit though because this shoe in this particular colorway is definitely in my top 10 overall.  Good quality is always worth a little extra in my eyes.

I know this is off topic, but I always wanted that low top pair MJ wore. The all black with the red bottom. I was really hoping those would have been released by now 

Had the OG missed out on the 04 retro no 3M on these 2013's
still gotta cop 2 one for collection and 1 2 ball in.

ive heard by many sources in person and on the internet, THESE DO NOT HAVE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL (AKA 3M)

ive heard by many sources in person and on the internet, THESE DO NOT HAVE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL (AKA 3M)

Ya someone needs to tell MN that cause they keep hyping these up as having 3M when they clearly dont. Check their page today for new photos and you can see that the photo was taken with a flash.. ......if they think that's 3M then they have no idea what theyre talking about

These will turn out like the 2010 flint xiii's. people will bash them but hype beasts, tools, and hipsters will drive the resale value up on these, guarantee it. So here's a lesson for everyone. Buy the shoes even if you don't like them for future sale or trade bait. Trust me on this because you know I'm gonna be right!

you know what really grinds my gears? try making a pair of 5s without a 3m tongue and see how ppl react.. so why do it to the 13s????

I just don't see why they don't make the exact same copy? What's so hard about replicating the OG?

JB getting lazy and lazier these days. People wanna talk about beating the dead horse, but it's hard to forget the quality they released from 1999 through 2005(6) in comparison to now.

I just don't see why they don't make the exact same copy? What's so hard about replicating the OG?
JB getting lazy and lazier these days. People wanna talk about beating the dead horse, but it's hard to forget the quality they released from 1999 through 2005(6) in comparison to now.

They know people ultimately don't care. For real. When it comes down to it, most people do not care enough about 3M to pass on a shoe like these.

Also, they can release a version with it later on for more money.

Considering how well the Flints sold in 2010, I think they simply don't care.  Plus it goes in line with the "changing something on every retro" line of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom