AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by NJstress03

can some1 please post pix of of the fitted that came with th 03 nubucks and maybe some other fitteds that match? i need some ideas. thanks.
Here ya go.

Wait, so is there anyone out there who can honestly say that all the discounts worked for Eastbay? I know there was someone who said that they couldn't usethe cashback for this particular item.

=)

6cd25f0ee7cada918ef381a968a2c6ff882c7a1.JPG

nerd.gif

Dammit, Eastbay sold out of the size 12 and 13
mad.gif

Can I order a different size from Eastbay and go to a local Champs/Footlocker and tell them I want to exchange sizes? Or will they need a receipt?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Dammit, Eastbay sold out of the size 12 and 13
mad.gif

Can I order a different size from Eastbay and go to a local Champs/Footlocker and tell them I want to exchange sizes? Or will they need a receipt?

it def wont work at Champs and it shouldnt at footlocker and will be harder to do now since itsd been a while since the release, but I did it. Theyre notsposed to but I said my friend piicked them up on release date and didnt give me a receipt but they were the wrong size, and I figured they were from there cuzthats where he always shops at, and after a lilbit of checking the barcodes and stuff the dude running the store let me.

I did hit on the chick at the regisdter and chat with her a lil, and when I first came in talked a lil to him, so that rapport def helped my case

you could just cop a pair there at retail unless youre that stingy though...

once more: is the cheaper gift card cuz of cashback or some sort of sale, and can they be used at champs and footlocker stores?

I'd rather cop for $95 shipped instead of $149.99 and that's not including tax. If that makes me stingy, so be it. But yeah, after a bit of research, Ifound out it should work.

thats crazy that people cant find them.. every where i go i see these 12s, in large numbers... i'm in houston texas, and malls like galleria and sharpstowngot tons of them....

3c525114a27ac4f782eb70a6c85f53a2a8ebb8e.jpg
bc8158427e4984bf560c2f891437e54c083a143.jpg
dc225db4a97d7487837b46c6a9d5fea54de4cc2.jpg

a few pages back I mentioned this hat but thing after thing after thing kept popping up and I never got to post pics, but here it is finally
laugh.gif
don't mind my ashy hand in the 2nd pic

I've been wanting a good matching fitted for the longest while but I only saw 1 downtown in Atlanta but that was before I even got my hands on a sz 13 pairof 12s. I just might wait til I go back to NY and hit up Jamaica Ave in Queens cause they have fitteds out the ying yang.

richkid23 and C Money 88 05 where did you guys cop yours?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Does anybody think they will still be sitting on shelves in August?

most likely. i'm sure you can hold off for a price drop,

these aint going nowhere.

Originally Posted by FPtolli

yea these are def everywhere

Yes, they are. They are at my finishline and I have never seen a Jordan retro there before. All my finishline usually gets is bad team Jordans: Phly's,Hardcourts, Dub Zeros.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by FPtolli

yea these are def everywhere

Yes, they are. They are at my finishline and I have never seen a Jordan retro there before. All my finishline usually gets is bad team Jordans: Phly's, Hardcourts, Dub Zeros.
laugh.gif

hey hey hey.... phly's go hard, brosky...

Back
Top Bottom