AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

first time using bing.com/cashback.

how long does it take before the pending purchase and cashback take place?

thanks.

Superman1007

I have the EXACT same problem down to the size. And yes, I am almost positive it is because we went down a half size.

Relying on a girl to get me her employee discount only to find out she cant get the discount, they dont have my size, and I have to find the shoes on my own ahalf sz down FTMFL!

I can still walk in my local shop and pick a few pairs up.
laugh.gif

anyone have trouble returning at finishline store?

i was gonna return both pairs and get it at eastbay....but they only allow me to return one at the store and the other one i have to mail out via ups....

this new? or the manager is just being a b****?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by superman1007

Gotta question..I finally wore my 12's today..and as I was walking around the mall the back was rubbing against my ankle and cutting it..now I got a 9.5 usually I'm a 10.has anybody else had this problem? Is it due to me going down a half size?
I had that problem the 1st time I wore my pair. I went a full size down in these but they feel comfortable. I just wore higher socks every time after the first wear, and I must say the problem was solved.
QFT, Ive worn them with higher socks and their fine, but Id still rather wear them with low socks, i guess its just not possible

Man.. mine CDP 12 are great and my Nubucks are a little stiff but still ok.. but I must have gotten a good CDP- the leather is soft and they feel GREAT

Thanks guys for the feedback..and yea I am wearing low socks. Wearing higher socks in the winter will be fine cuz I'll be wearing jeans..but for the summerI like rocking lows..guess u just can't do that wit these..I guess either I'll break them in more or go to a size 10.but the 9.5 feels great!! Will seethough..can't wait for the rest of the 12's

One of the better quality retros released in a minute.

Very smooth look up close also.

Was gonna pick up 2 pairs this weekend but end up getting 2 paris of Barkleys.

Im gonna wait til the prices drop on these because they're still everywhere...Sadly, this is why JB does Quickstrike, limited BS.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

One of the better quality retros released in a minute.

Very smooth look up close also.

Was gonna pick up 2 pairs this weekend but end up getting 2 paris of Barkleys.

Im gonna wait til the prices drop on these because they're still everywhere...Sadly, this is why JB does Quickstrike, limited BS.

ur not lying, because with quickstrike, other than og's... jordans are actually worth something

the malls here still have fsr of the XII nubucks
ohwell.gif
hopefully theydrop the price on these or allow us to use discount codes on them so i can pick up my 2nd pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

the malls here still have fsr of the XII nubucks
ohwell.gif
hopefully they drop the price on these or allow us to use discount codes on them so i can pick up my 2nd pair
pimp.gif
I'm with u on that one

Copped once already, and thinking bout copping a second pair. Only problem is I haven't touched the 1st ones since I'm in Iraq.

i personally only wear jordans with shorts cuz i like the whole sneaker to show. these are no exception. you gotta wear them with shorts dude.

unrelated, i finally got my hands on the perfect fitted for these.

thanks alot sdubl

^sorry man these 12's are bad... i mean they been sitting in stores for a while now... never going to be dead stock lol

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i personally only wear jordans with shorts cuz i like the whole sneaker to show. these are no exception. you gotta wear them with shorts dude.

unrelated, i finally got my hands on the perfect fitted for these.

thanks alot sdubl

they came with the original package and I STILL fully don't like it, not as the "perfect match", and Carolina Blue is my favorite color soit's not like I'm complaining about the color choice or anything, but seriously, it's an all black shoe with white/blue accents, but the hat ismainly blue

I guess though, it's not like it's a bad fit either, and it's the official hat so...

1 from eastbay for $105. One on the 50 for $75 plus tip of course
laugh.gif
always tip your connect
pimp.gif

I had to go with my true size on these. i wear a 9 in cdp 12s but needed a 9.5 in these.
can't wait for these to hit clearance/outlets
devil.gif

dammit i should've saved the garbage gear that came with the nubucks back in the day...maybe it would've sold better now...back then you couldn'teven give them away...

i saw these in person and although they weren't as good as the first nubucks they weren't that bad. should've been 135 msrp like they were for the12's in 04.

Back
Top Bottom