AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by redsfan3

^ I don't like Phly's.

so they they should be taken off the market cuz you dont like them?...
grin.gif

these are really nice in person....i wouldnt dare pay 150 though....3 stores at my mall still have em

early release sites ftl

1243916188365766229.jpg
P_186_2_AJ-XII-Nubuck-2i.jpg

vs actual release

air-jordan-nubuck-xii-12-2009-retro-available-early-2.jpg
lg130690-018_fr.jpg

man somethings up with the shape of the early release pairs

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by redsfan3

^ I don't like Phly's.

so they they should be taken off the market cuz you dont like them?...
grin.gif
It's not just him, most people don't like them.
Thus the discussions on this board

Originally Posted by dtb00201

early release sites ftl

1243916188365766229.jpg
P_186_2_AJ-XII-Nubuck-2i.jpg

vs actual release

air-jordan-nubuck-xii-12-2009-retro-available-early-2.jpg
lg130690-018_fr.jpg

man somethings up with the shape of the early release pairs

You do realize one set of pictures is the lateral size and the other is the medial. Of course the shape is gonna be off.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imho, these are HORRIBLE. they LOOK nice, but quality sucks (no surprise there, i know). i finally saw these in person for the 1st time the other day and i literally had to laugh. '04s DUMP all over these. not only that, but these are EVERYWHERE so whoever hasn't copped yet should def. wait it out cause these WILL be on sale.

these are no different than the crap quality cdp 12s.

so glad i'm done with jb.
sick.gif
Why do you even come in here then? @++% it.. why do you even come into the JB forum if you're "done" with JB?
laugh.gif
some ofyou dudes are a joke.

Gotta question..I finally wore my 12's today..and as I was walking around the mall the back was rubbing against my ankle and cutting it..now I got a 9.5usually I'm a 10.has anybody else had this problem? Is it due to me going down a half size?

Wow seen these in person for the first time today they are sitting all over shelves and I must say just plain cheap looking garbage, I have the 04 pair andthat kills these, if these were $50 they may be worth it maybe. Wow I usually dont complain at JB lack of quality but its getting just sick how cheap it isgetting, these felt like cardboard cutouts. SMH.

I got these nubucks an had to pick the best ot of like 5 pairs .. they are so cool but a lot of pairs alreadi come scuffed .. so watch out ..

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Wow seen these in person for the first time today they are sitting all over shelves and I must say just plain cheap looking garbage, I have the 04 pair and that kills these, if these were $50 they may be worth it maybe. Wow I usually dont complain at JB lack of quality but its getting just sick how cheap it is getting, these felt like cardboard cutouts. SMH.
Do you really need to talk trash about these shoes to validate your 04 purchase?

Its not really smh, cause the quailty is fine on these. The price tag is just too high.

I got the original nubuck retro 12's as well as the '09s and the 04's or slightly bulkier ,out side of that , Brand J. was on point with the'09s,, yeah brand J. has been droppin alot of garbage lately , but these and the rbp are fine in quality --imo.......

^yea I was happy with this release. I actually love the quality on them. They are better than the CDP retros IMO

Originally Posted by superman1007

Gotta question..I finally wore my 12's today..and as I was walking around the mall the back was rubbing against my ankle and cutting it..now I got a 9.5 usually I'm a 10.has anybody else had this problem? Is it due to me going down a half size?
I had that problem the 1st time I wore my pair. I went a full size down in these but they feel comfortable. I just wore higher socks every timeafter the first wear, and I must say the problem was solved.

Back
Top Bottom