AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I never thought they would retro these which is why i bought the 04's last summer. I could have waiting but I guess that's how it goes sometimes with JB
You have to understand nothing is going to stay UN-retroed. NOTHING.

EVERYTHING that ever came out, will come out again. Its a business..

ayone seen any clothing around your way? i copped a jb shirt which has the strap on the back of the shoe on the shirt but thats all i seen.

I went to the mall expecting to see some people lined, but nobody was out there. Yestrday I put my size on hold and there were alotta names on thelist so Iguess that's why no one lined up. Walkd in lady handed me my bag and walkd out
laugh.gif
.....the quality looks great, no glue stains, no dry ashy nubuck soI'm pleased. Hope everybody that wantd to cop got their pair, now I'll put these on ice for a while and start savin for TBs and Madden in Aug
laugh.gif
,unless I see that raging bull pack price drop any time soon.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just got back from my local finish line, there was only 1 other person waiting ,he said he was there for the nubucks and the fusions, I just laughed at him..
It was a easy gripp, just as I suspected , the rep. said he got around the same amount of the 12's, as the dmp2, so these will be around for at least a week or more at retail..............
Laughed at him huh?

Cause he wanted the fusions..... no wonder the world says dare to be different.

Yeah "different" is collecting worth while J's , as opposed to being one of the sheep that there are so many of gripping up some lame fusions..

Every one and there moms is rocking fusions ,, ppl rocking retros arent as common around my way ,but fusions are,, so yeah I laughed at dude like the beast he is
wink.gif

Who say's these are worth while?
When did you write the shoe collecting rulebook?
Why can't people just wear what they want to wear and like?
Who said he was buying them for himself, could of been picking up a pair for someone else?
He's a sheep for buying a pair of fusions because a lot of people own a pair?.............. if thats case we ALL sheeps, we all in here bought a pair ofjordans before, everybody and their mom has a pair of jordans.

Reality check is a good book, you should go check it out at your local library.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by Solefiend

so can anyone else confirm if it's zoom or max air?

Zoom- I don't think Jordan would let them put Max Air in his shoes, he didn't like it.

If you have a pair of 11's raise the insole up and feel the heel... tell me what you feel lol.

Who say's these are worth while?
When did you write the shoe collecting rulebook?
Why can't people just wear what they want to wear and like?
Who said he was buying them for himself, could of been picking up a pair for someone else?
He's a sheep for buying a pair of fusions because a lot of people own a pair?.............. if thats case we ALL sheeps, we all in here bought a pair of jordans before, everybody and their mom has a pair of jordans.

Reality check is a good book, you should go check it out at your local library.

Thank You for that...

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

^ really? let me go dig up a pair of 11s...

Yeah.. well at least on the cdp 11's....
grin.gif

Feel around the heel, you can feel the air unit raised.

If memory serves me correct, The XII was the first jordan to have zoom air.....

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by Solefiend

so can anyone else confirm if it's zoom or max air?

Zoom- I don't think Jordan would let them put Max Air in his shoes, he didn't like it.

If you have a pair of 11's raise the insole up and feel the heel... tell me what you feel lol.

The XI's are super comfy, but they are regular full length Encapsulated Nike Air, not Max Air. Since the XII's all Jordan's (in the signature lineanyway) have been Zoom Air and some numbers using a combination of Zoom and Nike Air

copped on shoetrends, didnt tihnk it would be this would be a GR. was too late for eastbay (was at work). shoulda copped off NDC bc i have some giftcards. doh.

I actually wore my o.g. nubucks today on purpose lol.......this chick that works at champs had hers on and was like "thats what I'm talkingabout".....so I said yeah but mines are the o.g.s and showed her the production date lol......told her how you had to get the online package and all...shelike dat's what's up tho and said I know you a shoehead. Every store has these and I don't see these selling out for awhile. They do look very nicein the kid sizes.......

Thats been asked a bunch of times...

It goes up to 7 in kids and starts at 8 for mens..

I heard you should get half a size down. So just pick up an 7 in kids.

Just got back from my local finish line, there was only 1 other person waiting ,he said he was there for the nubucks and the fusions, I just laughed at him..
It was a easy gripp, just as I suspected , the rep. said he got around the same amount of the 12's, as the dmp2, so these will be around for at least a week or more at retail..............
Laughed at him huh?

Yeah "different" is collecting worth while J's , as opposed to being one of the sheep that there are so many of gripping up some lame fusions..

Every one and there moms is rocking fusions ,, ppl rocking retros arent as common around my way ,but fusions are,, so yeah I laughed at dude like the beast he is
wink.gif

Word...Cuz theres no way possible he could have just happened to like the shoes...SMH
I bet you laughed quietly like a lil %#*@* too...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Laughed at him huh?

wink.gif

Word...Cuz theres no way possible he could have just happened to like the shoes...SMH
I bet you laughed quietly like a lil %#*@* too...

I like the low ajf6 blk/red colorway..... plan on copping when go on sale.... guess im a sheep.

Hey J collector...................... the sheeps have something to say.....

sheep240307_486x386.jpg

Back
Top Bottom