AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

at least you know where you stand ''memphis"
laugh.gif

Yeah I laughed out loud ,mr waves ,, I do what I feel, when I feel, just another victim to me,, if it must be that way..
devil.gif

After I bought my pair ,,I seen dude walkin out that was there waiting, he said he just doubled up on the nubucks, he was plotting on black white ajf9's,but passed on them...

I said , you made the right decision ..........

If any thing ,I helped him to see the wackness in the ajf's , now thats a true "REALITY CHECK" .........
grin.gif

My boy picked up my pair today while I was at my girl's graduation. I'm at work now so I still haven't seen them in person. I hope I got a cleanpair (no scuffs/stains).

Originally Posted by Dipsetbichcj

i have the first release so i dont know if i want to get this one

You are going to regret you missed out on an easy cop, got my pair this morning, woke up went to starbucks at the mall around 6 saw there was a second doorinside the starbucks that lead inside the mall did some mall walking and went into champs and got my pair early
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

^ really? let me go dig up a pair of 11s...

Yeah.. well at least on the cdp 11's....
grin.gif

Feel around the heel, you can feel the air unit raised.

If memory serves me correct, The XII was the first jordan to have zoom air.....
only after a few wears, my boys cdp 11 is making squeaking sounds at the heels. guessing he must have put a hole through them. dude is walkingaround like a duck, sounding like a duck..
ohwell.gif

How does the sizing work for the XIIs? I ususally wear 9.5 so is there a difference? I ordered mine off footlocker

I'm shocked that these are still available on Eastbay with an fsr. Usually Jordan releases are sold out the following morning. Either a lot of peoplepassed or an large quantity was produced.

Originally Posted by natenate04

I'm shocked that these are still available on Eastbay with an fsr. Usually Jordan releases are sold out the following morning. Either a lot of people passed or an large quantity was produced.
People are broke after that 5 pack last week.....

i think theyre still on eastbay is a combination of the 5 pack last week, a large quantity produced, and some people still have their 03s and are content withthose.

I'm not shocked that these are still available. I bought 2 og nubucks in a 9.5 five weeks after it was released online. These will go on sale and that iswhen I'll buy a pair. I'm in no hurry to get these at all...

^My guess is that no one really has money to over pay for shoes right now so the resellers arent over stocking right now. I just hope this happens in otherreleases.

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

I actually wore my o.g. nubucks today on purpose lol.......this chick that works at champs had hers on and was like "thats what I'm talking about".....so I said yeah but mines are the o.g.s and showed her the production date lol......told her how you had to get the online package and all...she like dat's what's up tho and said I know you a shoehead. Every store has these and I don't see these selling out for awhile. They do look very nice in the kid sizes.......
Next time...just show them the tongue to point out that yours are og. That's what I would do.

Originally Posted by natenate04

I'm shocked that these are still available on Eastbay with an fsr. Usually Jordan releases are sold out the following morning. Either a lot of people passed or an large quantity was produced.

I think it was both.

I was planning on grabbin a pair but like others have said...too much other stuff coming. Plus..I will wait for a sale as well as wait for the white redcolorway. The one that looks like a rising sun (Japan)!

All the reasons mentioned are valid as to why these are still available everywhere. Sneakers is a business now more than ever....Nike/JB want to make more $$$so they manufacture more pairs but also there are so many releases. Resellers are paying attention to NT and others to see which shoes they can profit the mostfrom so these fell in the crack of last weeks DMP pack, with Yeezys a couple weeks ago and the news of the TB III's coming in August.

Originally Posted by aec23

i think theyre still on eastbay is a combination of the 5 pack last week, a large quantity produced, and some people still have their 03s and are content with those.
yeah i hear you, i have the OG's as well and is content with them but really considering getting a new pair coz i beat mine up playing hoopsin...really nice to play in hope the new release are the same

hey i got mine from shoetrnds but do you think that if i take them to the mall any store would be willing to exchange them for a half size smaller?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

hey i got mine from shoetrnds but do you think that if i take them to the mall any store would be willing to exchange them for a half size smaller?

I bought some hydro IV's in sz 8s (way to small for my foot, but they were the only size) for 20 bucks clearance at UBIQ, but I went up to footlocker toldthem my friend got them for me and didnt know my shoe size and I got a sz 9.5 exchange.

Back
Top Bottom