AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

i ordered sz 9 last night off eastbay. i've always worn sz 9 in jordans. having read all these posts about going 1/2 size down, i'm wondering if ishould call eastbay for sz 8.5. Anyone pickup their true size and wearing them? thoughts?

Saw both the XII nubuck and the V pack in the mall today. The quality of the XII aren't too bad might cop later but on the other hand the suede on the Vlook like trash, V was one of my favorite but the DMP2 pack ruins it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I like the low ajf6 blk/red colorway..... plan on copping when go on sale.... guess im a sheep.

finishline.com has those on 99.99 for sale
i think they'll drop down to 79.99 some day
im also hoping to cop when it gets more cheaper

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

every shoe i got is a 10.5 and they all fit perfect to me.... seems like alot of ppl get alot of different sizes in shoes
well da overall size isn't dat big to go half size down but the length is longer so dats why i went half size down
i think da width is still same as its supposed to be cuz when i put ma XIIs on i have to loosen up da laces a lot

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

I'm not shocked that these are still available. I bought 2 og nubucks in a 9.5 five weeks after it was released online. These will go on sale and that is when I'll buy a pair. I'm in no hurry to get these at all...
with all these hype these won't last that long to go on a sale
its not like those 09s sittine on shelves for like half of a year

depends how wide your feet are. mine are dumb wide so i range between 11 and 12. go 11.5 and 12 on narrow shoes and 11 on wide shoes

wow that sucks, eastbay has a FSR and you can still add to cart.. the malls around the bay area all have FSR. GG JB

wow it seems like these are all over the nation at least in urban areas
i live in NoVA which is pretty urban and ma local FNL only got 1 pair for each sizes and
when i hit the store 8 and 13 were da only sizes left
so i had to pick up 8
which fitted good even tho i usually wear 8.5 or 9

I think these would of sold better if they had dropped them before the V's Pack . More people wanted the pack and now are broke ...

If these sold a week or tow dudes would of copped and then some way some how get the loot for the Vs Pack even if they were broke.

What don't you people understand about GR (GENERAL RELEASE)??? They are selling just fine. Why would you expect a GR to sell out in an hour? Anyone whocamped/woke up at 6AM for these needs their heads examined. Not all shoes are "limited", including these and the 2009s. They are going to be on theshelves for a while. Now you're mad because they didn't sell out in an hour?

I'm curious as to why a lot of you buy kicks. I like these, and I'll head to the mall later to cop some. I am not buying them because of what anyoneelse thinks, or to turn a profit on them. I hope that the resellers were dumb enough to cop multiple pairs in an attempt to make money. If you're mad thatthey are and will be on the shelves still, GOOD. You deserve to go broke for being an idiot.

JB did you a FAVOR by making this a general release. They understand that a lot of people broke themselves on the V pack, and now they are giving you theopportunity to get your money back up and cop these. You see that the next real release isn't until July (DTRT pack). Then you can save again to get those,and then another month until the True Blue IIIs. They spaced their releases well this year I think, which works great for collectors and sneaker-fiends. Screwthe reseller; you don't deserve anything crows (scavengers). I hope you take a loss on every shoe you buy from now on. I'm not hating...I just hateyou.

^^Nice, waiting for mine in the mail, from footlocker...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bdub253

What don't you people understand about GR (GENERAL RELEASE)??? They are selling just fine. Why would you expect a GR to sell out in an hour? Anyone who camped/woke up at 6AM for these needs their heads examined. Not all shoes are "limited", including these and the 2009s. They are going to be on the shelves for a while. Now you're mad because they didn't sell out in an hour?

I'm curious as to why a lot of you buy kicks. I like these, and I'll head to the mall later to cop some. I am not buying them because of what anyone else thinks, or to turn a profit on them. I hope that the resellers were dumb enough to cop multiple pairs in an attempt to make money. If you're mad that they are and will be on the shelves still, GOOD. You deserve to go broke for being an idiot.

JB did you a FAVOR by making this a general release. They understand that a lot of people broke themselves on the V pack, and now they are giving you the opportunity to get your money back up and cop these. You see that the next real release isn't until July (DTRT pack). Then you can save again to get those, and then another month until the True Blue IIIs. They spaced their releases well this year I think, which works great for collectors and sneaker-fiends. Screw the reseller; you don't deserve anything crows (scavengers). I hope you take a loss on every shoe you buy from now on. I'm not hating...I just hate you.

exactly...if its not worth double the price and sold out in 30 minutes after the release then its not hot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom