AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

can you say... FAIL

http://store.nike.com/ind...,searchList-jordan%20xii
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

when was the last time this happened with a retro like this?

these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will pick-up later on.

FInally saw them saw them today in person, the quality aint bad. I dont see why people are bashing it so much.

My footlocker didnt have them for some reason.... but my finishline and champs had them.. hmm

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

I actually wore my o.g. nubucks today on purpose lol.......this chick that works at champs had hers on and was like "thats what I'm talking about".....so I said yeah but mines are the o.g.s and showed her the production date lol......told her how you had to get the online package and all...she like dat's what's up tho and said I know you a shoehead. Every store has these and I don't see these selling out for awhile. They do look very nice in the kid sizes.......
Next time...just show them the tongue to point out that yours are og. That's what I would do.

I did though.......I was trying on some trainers and showed her and the other guy that worked that the tag on the inside.........kinda blown they released these again though since they were an online only release years ago but nonetheless that's how its been now with JB............

still trying to get em off a reseller for less than retail, ive done it before like with hare 1's, cdp 3's, cdp 5's, playoff 8's

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

Originally Posted by dopestop

I was absolutely not planning on getting these
but i had on my xii's from the cdp, so comfortable..
touched these, the material is just WOW..
I only got 40 dollars spent all on 4 ralph lauren and griffey's
so im hopin to be getting these 2moro or monday.
anyone know how much percent is layaway on footlocker?
idk bout footlocker but i do know dat finishline holds shoes for 5 dollars and its 30 days. but i know for a fact that finishline can't hold these particular shoes.

I did not know that.. lol, Im looking for a job, for these next few release's DMP, BMP, and the TRUE BLUES (if they are intl
smh.gif
) but hopefully, these dontsell out until monday in a 9.5 lol

Passed on the nubuks and copped the bred 2009 max's. Most comfortable shoe ever. The nubuks quality wasn't bad at all just figured I will cop themlater since they weren't flying off the shelves.

i gotta hit up the mall soon and see if theyll exchange for another size without a receipt

JB switching up the sizing (albeit only a lil, yet its still enough) FTL

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

I actually wore my o.g. nubucks today on purpose lol.......this chick that works at champs had hers on and was like "thats what I'm talking about".....so I said yeah but mines are the o.g.s and showed her the production date lol......told her how you had to get the online package and all...she like dat's what's up tho and said I know you a shoehead. Every store has these and I don't see these selling out for awhile. They do look very nice in the kid sizes.......
Next time...just show them the tongue to point out that yours are og. That's what I would do.

I did though.......I was trying on some trainers and showed her and the other guy that worked that the tag on the inside.........kinda blown they released these again though since they were an online only release years ago but nonetheless that's how its been now with JB............

So she was wearing the older nubucks?

Ill be keeping mines Ds for awhile. I copped mines on tuesday n these are nice. I might cop another pai in the future.

Back
Top Bottom