AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

It's funny how everybody gettin there xii's and whenever time they feel @ that. this is how it should be... cut down on all this campin out and stayinup all nite on a website to copp. I figure i'll go to my girl house get some lovin, wash my car, tile my roof and cut my grass then go copp @ FA tenminutes b4 the mall closes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Just got back from my local finish line, there was only 1 other person waiting ,he said he was there for the nubucks and the fusions, I just laughed at him..
It was a easy gripp, just as I suspected , the rep. said he got around the same amount of the 12's, as the dmp2, so these will be around for at least a week or more at retail..............
Laughed at him huh?

Cause he wanted the fusions..... no wonder the world says dare to be different.

Yeah "different" is collecting worth while J's , as opposed to being one of the sheep that there are so many of gripping upsome lame fusions..

Every one and there moms is rocking fusions ,, ppl rocking retros arent as common around my way ,but fusions are,, so yeah I laughed at dude like the beast heis
wink.gif

Just copped mine and i'm loving the quality on these. I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't a retro card included but overall i'm happyabout these shoes

i always did like this c/w every since i was unable to cop in '04. nowadays however, i'm just not too impressed with jb. still think it's a niceshoe and i coulda gotten the discount on these. just not all that interested to be honest. i'm sure these will be around for a while here in baltimore.i'm definitely making my exit out of the game.

contemplating taking back the raging bull pack. i only wanted the red 5s and i can't get anyone to buyt the 3Ms.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

I grabbed the laces for a 1$, i think im sticking to the all black ones though
those laces looks pretty nice. but those 3m's.. creased badly
frown.gif

3523505fef2bb37c2aff874b819a574cd43727a.jpg

9dd2552e6db122a687e8cb959989b355a226031.jpg

Just scooped up a pair. I'm promising myself I will not buy another pair of shoes until the true blues! This month has put me in the hole between theGriffs, DMP 2's, Flightclub PE's, and now these...

The '04s are looking like the Nubuck is way better quality. These almost look like they are made from some ashy looking suede. Maybe they look better inperson.

^yup! I wear 11.5 or 12 and I got an 11 in the cdp 12's and an 11 in these and they fit perfect! Im pretty sure its zoom air, they feel just like myxx3's and my cdp 12's. Im very happy with these, not even a glue stain on my pair. Who cares about a retro card, can you wear a retro card?

I never thought they would retro these which is why i bought the 04's last summer. I could have waiting but I guess that's how it goes sometimes withJB

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

VAHustler wrote:

derry1 wrote:

I'm happy to see availability on these r plentiful don't understand why people want these to sell out for be happy we have a decent shoe drop and have enough for everyone to cop.
because they want to make extra dough by reselling, DUH. You will also find some in the dmp 2 pack thread that are disappointed....which I'm happy to see. JB did very good with these releases in terms of production. I hope true blue IIIs will be a somewhat easy cop online too.

As for me...I don't necessarily want the shoes to sell out....I'm more concerned with everybody having a pair of the sneakers that I choose to cop. I do not like to look like a clone.
lol I knew someone was going to say they don't want to look alike. everyone in your city can just about get most sneakers like you if theywant them. They aren't exclusive to just one person. It's how you rock them anyway that seperates them apart.

Back
Top Bottom