AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Wow seen these in person for the first time today they are sitting all over shelves and I must say just plain cheap looking garbage, I have the 04 pair and that kills these, if these were $50 they may be worth it maybe. Wow I usually dont complain at JB lack of quality but its getting just sick how cheap it is getting, these felt like cardboard cutouts. SMH.
damn! really..i though the quality on these were okay...imo..i need to break these bad boys out

Originally Posted by edunpeal

the malls here still have fsr of the XII nubucks
ohwell.gif
hopefully they drop the price on these or allow us to use discount codes on them so i can pick up my 2nd pair
pimp.gif

x2 on that. im waiting to pick up another pair on discount.

One thing that helps me with these kixs is a lint brush and light suede brush....helps to keep the nubuck looking as nice as possible (even better than itcome's out the box!!!) waterproofer is a must...has kept the shoes looking JET black.

since this sneaker somehow contributes to the "death of jb" according to some on NT
tired.gif

I can't wait to cop a 2nd pair when I can get for the low. Hope more pass up on these and future releases are alike.

edit:eastbay and footlocker dropped the excluded from discounts. can now use coupons
pimp.gif

I don't know why people passed up on these...I just got it and they're really nice and quality is not bad like people say they are.

Yeah I'm not really feeling these, but Imma 12 sukka. I'm gonna cop these for work, when they go one sale.

Dmp1 packs are all over my mall lmao
the 7s pack is gonna be the same just like the raging bulls pack

my spot where i go got 142 Pairs when Nubucks drop and i walked rite in a got my size 12 and got 30Percent off with friend whos an employee. nobody wants Packsanymore there on the selves

I picked these up with the current F & F but returned them also..was gonna use them for ball but they didnt feel right on my feet. $105 for an average ballshoe wasnt worth it to me

Not a huge fan of these. dont know why, they just seem to generic. sold to openly to the public, everyone is wearing em.

The only thing that made these appealing to everyone originally is that they were limited. They should of stayed that way. That's why these are stillsitting on shelves even after the F&F.

Picked them up today...Two for the price of one, cant go wrong with that, IDC wat anybody says these are
pimp.gif
, wanted them when they first released

4fd157eaeb4e0aa5be047cbc495279019b2c623.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom