AJ XXX (30)

So you saying Jordan didn't like the new Jordan's [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] WTF

I guess Jordan brand will never make a sig Jordan great on and off court retros will sky rocket even more

To be fair, making a modern performance basketball shoe that looks good off court is VERY hard. Synthetic materials generally just don't look as good as leather yet they tend to perform better. A couple models have hit the sweet spot but the majority of performance sneakers just don't good off court/for casual wear. I think that's why Nike started the whole "LS" lines.

Has anyone ever met a jake shuttlesworth type jordan head looooool.

Like it doesn't eem matter what they look like they just gotta have the new jordans :rofl:

I know one.

Has anyone ever met a jake shuttlesworth type jordan head looooool.

Like it doesn't eem matter what they look like they just gotta have the new jordans
roll.gif

I know one.
I knew this old man at my old gym he always tried to ball with the young kids but he was garbage. He always had the latest Jordan sig and an official nba basketball lol that was the only reason we let him play so we could use the ball
laugh.gif

I knew this old man at my old gym he always tried to ball with the young kids but he was garbage. He always had the latest Jordan sig and an official nba basketball lol that was the only reason we let him play so we could use the ball
laugh.gif
official nba ball is hard as rock tho. my buddy had one before he lost it. we also end up using the old TF1000. now for some reason everyone has a Wilson. lol

Rumors were that he had a bunch of issues with the design of the XXX.. Not sure if that was the original design and/or this one though.
that was the rumor about the original design of the 30. pretty sure it is true and the actual shoe might have been what Marcus Jordan posted a long time ago with that gold/white pair.

that was the rumor about the original design of the 30. pretty sure it is true and the actual shoe might have been what Marcus Jordan posted a long time ago with that gold/white pair.

Too bad. I rather would have seen that golden model as the 30 and not a 29.5 we have now. Though the golden model was quite low in ankle cutting.

Too bad. I rather would have seen that golden model as the 30 and not a 29.5 we have now. Though the golden model was quite low in ankle cutting.

I would not because if they can't get the performance the same or better than the xx9 it would've been a huge failure as the newest Air Jordan.

I would not because if they can't get the performance the same or better than the xx9 it would've been a huge failure as the newest Air Jordan.

But would that not be way too late to judge them being not good enough for performance after created a fully designed sample?
The sole looks like the 28 configuration but with thicker sole pods and the upper seems to be a mix of flyknit / woven with some leather parts on.
I personally think if they add a higher and more padded anklesection and make the pods more sleak they would be fine. I somehow have the feeling that JB just designs the new aur jordans for a player like Westbrook and less for heavier players.
AJ2011 and 2012 were adjustable at least.

C'mon this thread is gettin lazy.... whats up with more pics based on the thread's theme..... Jordan XXX. More colorways, release dates, somethin. Otherwise, I'm callin this thread dead.
can't make stuff appear out of thin air but i don't understand the point of unveiling a shoe a month before release, apple doesn't even do that usually.

With Tinker sitting next to Mariotta at the UCLA vs Oregon basketball game must really mean they are done on the XXX1 and working on the XXX2. Especially since they were complaining about not having enough time on the XXX. Still surprised they had no problem saying that on a shoe ALOT of people were waiting for.

Last edited:
With Tinker sitting next to Mariotta at the UCLA vs Oregon basketball game must really mean they are done on the XXX1 and working on the XXX2. Especially since they were complaining about not having enough time on the XXX. Still surprised they had no problem saying that on a shoe ALOT of people were waiting for.

Why must he be done on the XXX1 if he's at a bball game?

Why must he be done on the XXX1 if he's at a bball game?

One has nothing to do with the other....maybe he was joking. There was a post on ************* where Tinker was quoted saying the 31s are done and they're wear testing the 32s. This isn't a surprise Nike's design pipeline is at least 18 months to two years ahead of when production starts (release comes months after that).

When they say the 30s were rushed it could mean the cycle was shortened from say 18 months to 14 (just an example). It doesn't mean he just designed them a few months ago.

Last edited:
Is Westbrook even wearing the XXX anymore after that initial introduction or did he go back to the XX9?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom